ex pro bodybuilder wants to train me

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
he was a known bodybuilder back in the days (old now) and trains at my gym. won a lot of german masters and was in the german team for world cup

he approached me and was mirin my proportions (wide shoulder, small waiste etc) and said i have a lot of potential to get huge even without roids and that he wants to train me

should i do it? im not a fan of bodybuilding tbh i only do it for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, Solidcoin, currylightskin and 6 others
my reaction to this information

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, subhuman incel, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Markus ruhl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
He is offering to train you for free? (I doubt it, but I have to ask)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and OldRooster
He is offering to train you for free? (I doubt it, but I have to ask)
yes for free, hes searching for a trainingspartner anyways cuz he started again recently

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
yes for free, hes searching for a trainingspartner anyways cuz he started again recently
But there would be before and after pics that he would have the rights to use in his advertising?

But there would be before and after pics that he would have the rights to use in his advertising?
there is 2 pictures of his stage times hanging on the walls of our gym

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
You are an idiot if you refuse
It’s not like you become a bloated orge in a week

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
cool, he is like your master

The bodybuilder:
67BAD8DA 5701 478B 933B D086D1BBE8FE

he was a known bodybuilder back in the days (old now) and trains at my gym. won a lot of german masters and was in the german team for world cup

he approached me and was mirin my proportions (wide shoulder, small waiste etc) and said i have a lot of potential to get huge even without roids and that he wants to train me

should i do it? im not a fan of bodybuilding tbh i only do it for aesthetics
This is unironically the gayest shit I have heard on this website. He very likely wants to bust yo cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Dude even if he wasn’t an expert I’d take the offer to train with any dedicated person at the gym. Got accountability and you will feel bad if you don’t show up so I’d take him up

This is unironically the gayest shit I have heard on this website. He very likely wants to bust yo cheeks.
ur just jealous cuz u never trained in ur life

imagine where all the ex professional bodybuilders would be without their coaches

Nigga why do you have faggotry 24/7 on your mind? Get help.
I don't have faggotry on my mind 24/7 but the bodybuilder like wants some rear end action and im not the only one who thinks so

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
I don't have faggotry on my mind 24/7 but the bodybuilder like wants some rear end action and im not the only one who thinks so
Legit, The only "training" he wants to do is train op's ass to take cock.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly