Ex wife choosed to be a hoe and thought I will accept her past

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
I pumped and dumped her next month I’m visiting a 100% virgin never had a boyfriend and she know a what I did to my ex so she’s not lying. I would rather die than wake up everyday to deathfucked run through degen whore and see her as my wife

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and BitchBoy
Girl you're seeing is not a virgin either brah

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
She definitely is. Also if not I will dump her too and she knows it she’s not lying

She doesn’t even have female friends she’s a loner

• Love it
  • JFL
Ur just a jealous because I will get a virgin wife while you will marry a prostitute

• +1
  • JFL
I pumped and dumped her next month I’m visiting a 100% virgin never had a boyfriend and she know a what I did to my ex so she’s not lying. I would rather die than wake up everyday to deathfucked run through degen whore and see her as my wife
ex wife? how old are you

200.gif

Some body part of another guy touched a body part of her and now you can't get over a moment that has no meaning
Your Ex is probably better and now you got someone who finally understands your value
The real cuck behavior is not accepting people have highs and lows and their perception changes
The real cuck behavior is jumping from hole to hole where you will end up more cucked by their previous and future partners
The real cuck behavior is not behavior like a man with both physical and intellectual superiority, not focusing on it's development and pursuing degeneracy, like you accuse your wife of doing it, you are doing it now