ex will miss you if you're HTN or higher

sprout

sprout

vintage
no matter what you do (95% of the time), your ex will miss you if you were attractive enough, i literally manipulated my ex multiple times, and when she finally broke up she realized the things i did, and called me the worst human alive all this random blabber and that i should die and im disgusting and all that, and i blocked her everywhere, and like months later, she's missing me already lmfao, just like seeing her regret breaking up its funny to see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lstar2005, Feliezzx, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
its cuz ur 6'2 and htn if u were 5'8 she wouldnt miss shit and replace u with a tall mtn instead

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Tenshi, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
no matter what you do (95% of the time), your ex will miss you if you were attractive enough, i literally manipulated my ex multiple times, and when she finally broke up she realized the things i did, and called me the worst human alive all this random blabber and that i should die and im disgusting and all that, and i blocked her everywhere, and like months later, she's missing me already lmfao, just like seeing her regret breaking up its funny to see
If ur 6’2 faggot

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
this confirms that I am LTN with klinnefelter.

first girl i dated blocked me everywhere and never contacted me again.
second girl I dated longterm never messaged me ever again

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
this confirms that I am LTN with klinnefelter.

first girl i dated blocked me everywhere and never contacted me again.
second girl I dated longterm never messaged me ever again
at least you could date as ltn

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Good thread, lifefuel I am scared of losing my oneitis

Jajajajjajajajjaja nice joke

it's more related to her looks compared to yours and whether she can get ''better'' than you or not.

if she knows she can't get better she will miss you. But then again, if she knows that she's not even risking losing you in the first place and will put up with your shit. So I'd say you're just coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back