Exam season ascended me stress theory

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Basically I am a chronic over thinker so back when I had a bunch of exams in a row, I physically couldn’t eat more than a 1000 calories a day for two weeks like no joke some days I went without eating and wasn’t hungry. I didn’t feel bad or starving I just physically couldn’t eat. As a result I became lean af especially facially and people like my friends acknowledged my looks and some became jealous I could sense it and some girl in a cafe approached me (what type of looks level is this? Jfl) and I got close to female friends randomly. But you know what? My mind is still fried and I still think I’m ugly as fuck and the validation was good for maybe a day or two and I still act like an abused dog every now and then. It’s over mentally for me

TLDR: Only thing that matters is being lean and ideally being 5’10+ and not having a totally horrible pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01 and silencio
Imagine caring that much about exams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, ggg.tv🤫, noobs and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, PrinceofDarkness, House Lannister and 2 others
Dead forum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and silencio
2AEA8314 87E9 45E7 A150 5634F5F425CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Richard Cheese, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Tt relieves exam stress cus u can memorize everything in record time

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Your mind is indeed fried

• +1
Basically I am a chronic over thinker so back when I had a bunch of exams in a row, I physically couldn’t eat more than a 1000 calories a day for two weeks like no joke some days I went without eating and wasn’t hungry. I didn’t feel bad or starving I just physically couldn’t eat. As a result I became lean af especially facially and people like my friends acknowledged my looks and some became jealous I could sense it and some girl in a cafe approached me (what type of looks level is this? Jfl) and I got close to female friends randomly. But you know what? My mind is still fried and I still think I’m ugly as fuck and the validation was good for maybe a day or two and I still act like an abused dog every now and then. It’s over mentally for me

TLDR: Only thing that matters is being lean and ideally being 5’10+ and not having a totally horrible pheno
This is me. When I had exams I could care less about anything. Barely hit 1500 lost like 10+lbs. mental clarity shoots up though when you’re lean and cutting calories. Just downside it getting weaker.

• +1
This is me. When I had exams I could care less about anything. Barely hit 1500 lost like 10+lbs. mental clarity shoots up though when you’re lean and cutting calories. Just downside it getting weaker.
Yep I was surviving on coffee and mental clarity was way higher imo. But yeah holy shit going back to the gym after weeks off at this weight and I’ve lost so much progress. Don’t care too much cause I look better though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

exams gave me acne