Examples (my Tinder matches from China) of what you should be looking for me on my sacred quest to find cute adorable kemonololi waifu of culture

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Tinder match is just start position in long road for becoming real kemono friends, but worthless shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) failed to offer even that after 4 years spent in Tinder, just some likes from females outside my standards, accepting what is beneath me, man of honor and culture with supreme taste in lolis

Jumpingbird
Cuttlefish balls

Neko
Sweets

And for that we also need to side with People's Republic of China, as it is biggest source of this resource and provide our geopolitical superior and cooperation (with secondary reason valid too, as China stands against evil murica and challenges their global domination)

Xicute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, SidharthTheSlayer, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and humanoidsub7
Crazy how 2 men can have vast different tastes in foids
Thats even good, lessens competition. If only both men standardcels and avoids to touch and defile trash what is treasure for another

Yes, now go find me more gook lolis with potential of kemono culture
i know a bitch irl because she's a stalker. she's fucking 4'11 and somehow she's all over me... makeup all over her face and when i saw her mom that thing was an old chinkass woman... laughed out loud. hope she gets the help she needs for being such an autist.

i know a bitch irl because she's a stalker. she's fucking 4'11 and somehow she's all over me... makeup all over her face and when i saw her mom that thing was an old chinkass woman... laughed out loud. hope she gets the help she needs for being such an autist.
never date gooks btw

Spiritually defiled, for having interest in man who is not me

This was me a couple years ago, 4'11 foid she gave me the knife that she used to cut herself with

• Love it
Reactions: nanefer and humanoidsub7
How to curse and kill your bloodline: the guide

• JFL
Reactions: exo
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and It'snotover
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back