Examples of Assets possessed by "The New Rich"

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
some examples of assets that can make you money while you are sleeping are

-media, like SEO footholds, youtube videos etc.. (can generate traffic, then to sales, so money)
- code (for software programs which people pay for while you do nothing, sleeping)
- property (people rent it off you so you earn while you sleep)
- labour (people working for you generating value and cash while you sleep)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, Abhorrence and 2 others
It aint that simple

It aint that simple
it is nigga

im building media, already own property, and have labour working for me all while im sleeping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 27511 and WeiWei
it is nigga

im building media, already own property, and have labour working for me all while im sleeping
tales from the crypt GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Dodevu, aspiringexcel and 2 others
some examples of assets that can make you money while you are sleeping are

-media, like SEO footholds, youtube videos etc.. (can generate traffic, then to sales, so money)
- code (for software programs which people pay for while you do nothing, sleeping)
- property (people rent it off you so you earn while you sleep)
- labour (people working for you generating value and cash while you sleep)
this nigga is obsessed with moneymaxxing... but thats not a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
it is nigga

Can u share 50% with me? I promise I’ll offer u no value in the future

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 26859
I'll send you dick pics for 5 euro, take it or leave it

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
it is nigga

Owning 100% of 0 is still 0

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
The only form of property that you listed which doesn't mostly just run in the same few rich families is Youtubing.

And while there are some ugly successful tubers like Boogie2688, most of the ones making serious money are very good looking women, and even the men (like Pewdiepie) look significantly above average facially - there is a genetic barrier of entry.

Hiring people to work for you is the only realistic solution on your list for average people. Even then you wont automate the business for years or decades, you will need to be involved in managing 12+ hours daily.

Tldr; don't quit your job

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall and thereallegend
Hiring people to work for you is the only realistic solution on your list for average people. Even then you wont automate the business for years or decades, you will need to be involved in managing 12+ hours daily.
cope man i hired someone and dont have to manage them all day, just set tasks once per day or once per week . u know nothing