Examples of bad religion

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Imagine listening to this drivel. I'm having a headache just 5 minutes in. And why is he shouting like a madman who escaped a mental asylum? A whole of lot of shit with little substance. No wonder why people are leaving Christianity except in third world shitholes like Latin America, Africa and India where the people are gullible and impressionable.

Only a few gems of truth here and there.

Sounds normal to me faggot

Imagine being 33 living with ur mom and throwing tantrums because she doesn’t pay for lil babies martial arts

Whatever god u follow sure isn’t helping u out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, flippasav and Deleted member 31497
i am 31 with mommy
Another faggot

And I make fun of @the BULL at least he’s still 27 or something even tho he looks 35

Y’all niggas need a grip meanwhile I’m 19 and live alone building my own company

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Sounds normal to me faggot

Mate, you're a Spic. Your brain has been pumped with garbage versions of Christianity like this since you were a toddler. So you think this is completely normal and how things are meant to be.

It's this kind of nonsense that made me leave Christianity. A whole load yapping with no substance.

Nothing that enlightens you profoundly, nothing that makes you feel a sincere longing for God.

They're just like "hurr, hurr, *huff and puff* G-O-A-W-W-D!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, brucewayne78 and Iasacrko
Mate, you're a Spic. Your brain has been pumped with garbage versions of Christianity like this since you were a toddler.

It's this kind of nonsense that made me leave Christianity. A whole load yapping with no substance.

Nothing that enlightens you profoundly, nothing that makes you feel a sincere longing for God.

Sure buddy boyo while u look for deeper meaning in some rich pastors words ur mom’s working her back off just so her middle aged son can rot making fun of her and other women in incel forums

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Sure buddy boyo while u look for deeper meaning in some rich pastors words ur mom’s working her back off just so her middle aged son can rot making fun of her and other women in incel forums

I have like a 100 books collected at home. I just need to list them on Amazon and start selling them.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
OP BTW
Screenshot 2023 12 28 10 22 42 92 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2023 12 28 10 22 36 51 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Iasacrko
Mate, you're a Spic. Your brain has been pumped with garbage versions of Christianity like this since you were a toddler. So you think this is completely normal and how things are meant to be.

REMINDER THIS IS THE DIRTY SMELLY PAJEET DALIT RAT @GuyFromSingapore CALLING U A SPIC, NIGGER OR SHITSKIN
IMG 6420

IMG 5383

Humble urself boyo u look like a tech support scammer.

"Hello my name is John from microsoft phenotype" ahh dalit

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and brucewayne78
Cry about it

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78

On behalf of brazilians sorry about this larper. Completely wrong messanger

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Another faggot

And I make fun of @the BULL at least he’s still 27 or something even tho he looks 35

Y’all niggas need a grip meanwhile I’m 19 and live alone building my own company
You live in your Dreams. It's Easy when you're dumb and young . You won't accomplish shit