Examples of bimax on normie/very slightly recessed chins?

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Hi, I'm looking for examples of bimax on normie or very slightly recessed jaws/chins. Most after pictures I can find look very good but it's also because the before pics looked like shit.

For instance, most pics looks like this. The result is fantastic but the original jaw was just awful.

Also many pics involve under or overbite.

I'm looking for examples of bimax in normal/functional, yet mediocre jaws/chins, to see if it would be worth in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and valhalar
means you probably dont need it son

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Hi, I'm looking for examples of bimax on normie or very slightly recessed jaws/chins. Most after pictures I can find look very good but it's also because the before pics looked like shit.

For instance, most pics looks like this. The result is fantastic but the original jaw was just awful.

View attachment 1930242

Also many pics involve under or overbite.

I'm looking for examples of bimax in normal/functional, yet mediocre jaws/chins, to see if it would be worth in my case.
That jaw is still technically recessed, right?

Her before jaw is not as subhuman as the one in OP, don’t know if it’s this type of result ur looking for

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 23017 and AverageTevvezFan
Functionally, I don't. Aesthetically, I think I do. My jaw is very mediocre.
youd benefit more from implants and masseter hypertrophy probably or genio

Which one, the one in the pic I posted? Yeah, I posted it as an example of a bimax on a clearly recessed jaw.
No I meant that even after the surgery the guy had a slightly recessed chin.

Implants was my original choice. But after reading some posts on looksmax, I saw that they aren't the best option. Re genio, my issue is more the jawline than the chin itself. Also, my nose looks too big but imo this is because the jaw is slightly recessed, if the whole thing was moved forward the nose would look without actually doing any rhino (this is called "support rhinoplasty" I think).

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
You’re correct. Never do implants if recessed cause your nasal base gets left behind.

How you get masseter hypertrophy it's not possible past puberty

? It's always possible, it's a muscle

yeah but when you get it in puberty it grows the bone my doc was telling me about it

past puberty it is very rare it's the same with acromegaly you need it to happen before your done growing

You’re correct. Never do implants if recessed cause your nasal base gets left behind.
What’s the most maxilla advancement you can achieve without widening the alar base.