Examples of Compact Midfaces

Di Caprio has extremely compact midface
Will measure. I will eventually compile a list and try to determine which ratio is where “too compact” begins and “too long” begins.

UPDATE: Based on the best picture I could find, Dicaprios is roughly 1.08. For reference, Sean O’Pry’s is 1.10 , yet DiCaprio looks like his ratio is bigger.
Very important to keep in mind that this is only one ratio and so many other ratios/ factors go into how your face is perceived...with this being a great case example.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LordNorwood
Sean O’Pry’s is 1.10 but philtrum length is like 1cm jfl, just have no philtrum theory,

Hard to find your pupils but I got a whopping 1.229, very compact as expected. This probably has a lot to do with your dom look.
View attachment 195084
LOL OVER WHAT ABOUT me in here last one , this one is more accurate as the neck is morphed in the other one lol

Attachments

• A241979E-2EBB-4F95-9028-1A6F06578A16.png
    A241979E-2EBB-4F95-9028-1A6F06578A16.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
UPDATE: Based on the best picture I could find, Dicaprios is roughly 1.08. For reference, Sean O’Pry’s is 1.10 , yet DiCaprio looks like his ratio is bigger.
Very important to keep in mind that this is only one ratio and so many other ratios/ factors go into how your face is perceived...with this being a great case example.
Interestingly and also to add to your point, Dicaprio would actually look better with a longer midface. There's a morph floating around somewhere and he's basically a PSL 8 in it.
LOL OVER WHAT ABOUT me in here last one , this one is more accurate as the neck is morphed in the other one lol
1.14 in this one
Titface2

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Hard to find your pupils but I got a whopping 1.229, very compact as expected. This probably has a lot to do with your dom look.
View attachment 195084

You didn’t rotate the picture to line up the eyes and mouth with whatever lines your using.

Once you do that it’s 1.2 still an insanely high amount compared to all the faces I’ve measured, and yet Leonardo DiCaprio and Ed Sheeran look even more compact, while they’re not. So many things to factor in.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You didn’t rotate the picture to line up the eyes and mouth with whatever lines your using.

Once you do that it’s 1.2 still an insanely high amount compared to all the faces I’ve measured, and yet Leonardo DiCaprio and Ed Sheeran look even more compact, while they’re not. So many things to factor in.
Good shout, that definitely makes more sense. Rotating the pic is too high effort for me, would be nice to have a software that just lined everything up and took it automatically.

Also I don't think I agree that Sheeran and Dicaprio "look more compact". Imo @Titbot looks more compact. Titbot even has a kind of "pinched" look that Dicaprio doesn't.

Also I don't think I agree that Sheeran and Dicaprio "look more compact". Imo @Titbot looks more compact. Titbot even has a kind of "pinched" look that Dicaprio doesn't.

Idk man what about Rooney? His face looks hella compact and the best pic i found I got about 1.16-1.17

Good shout, that definitely makes more sense. Rotating the pic is too high effort for me, would be nice to have a software that just lined everything up and took it automatically.

How do i get rid of that pinched look?

Thank you is the lower third to short?
Doesn’t really seem like it’s too short. Maybe do a morph with a slightly longer chin but I think it has more to do with your jaw angles being quite low which gives a more blocky appearance. You’re good looking though.

Would also be interesting to do a morph with your ears pinned back.

How tall are you?

• JFL
Doesn’t really seem like it’s too short. Maybe do a morph with a slightly longer chin but I think it has more to do with your jaw angles being quite low which gives a more blocky appearance. You’re good looking though.

Would also be interesting to do a morph with your ears pinned back.

How tall are you?
Is there anyway to increase the height of the gonian angle?

1 exactly Golden Glass measured me at, am i fuarked? i also need rhino and lip lift

Christ man how old are you? You’re not fucked your can definitely get female attraction even without surgery if you gained muscle, got a better skin tone, and weren’t aspie.

• JFL
Thank you is the lower third to short?
I don't think it looks bad but it would probably look better a bit longer.
Idk man what about Rooney? His face looks hella compact and the best pic i found I got about 1.16-1.17
Rooney has a really short nose.
How do i get rid of that pinched look?
I'm honestly not sure. You would probably benefit from a slightly longer midface or a thinner nose.

• +1
Is there anyway to increase the height of the gonian angle?

You mean raise it? Yes jaw line contouring/ shaving—very common in Korea but you don’t want to overdo it, over there they like that androgynous look but you’d just want a slight change.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and forwardgrowth
I don't think it looks bad but it would probably look better a bit longer.

I'm honestly not sure. You would probably benefit from a slightly longer midface or a thinner nose.
This is why I am getting a rhino

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and LordNorwood

Yeah that’s my point; factors other than midface ratio can be more important in determining how compact your midface looks

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You mean raise it? Yes jaw line contouring/ shaving—very common in Korea but you don’t want to overdo it, over there they like that androgynous look but you’d just want a slight change.
I live in america I dont think they do that

Christ man how old are you? You’re not fucked your can definitely get female attraction even without surgery if you gained muscle, got a better skin tone, and weren’t aspie.
21, I lift like crazy, I need better coloring thats true pretty pale, am aspie ur right
I live in america I dont think they do that
They do, my friend got vline by eppley

• +1
21, I lift like crazy, I need better coloring thats true pretty pale, am aspie ur right

They do, my friend got vline by eppley
Gotcha will ask him around

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and forwardgrowth
Yeah that’s my point; factors other than midface ratio can be more important in determining how compact your midface looks
Oh yeah if that's what you're trying to say I totally agree.
1 exactly Golden Glass measured me at, am i fuarked? i also need rhino and lip lift
1 is supposedly ideal, I feel your pain though as I'm .97-.98 and it looks too long imo.

1 is supposedly ideal, I feel your pain though as I'm .97-.98 and it looks too long imo.

Does anyone have a source for the “ideal”? Based on measuring male faces who tend to be seen as facial ideals on these forums like:
•O’Pry (1.1),
•Chico (1.01),
•Barrett (1.14), and
•the Jenkins brothers (1.107 and 1.129)

I honestly don’t think there’s an ideal number, just an ideal “range”

Does anyone have a source for the “ideal”? Based on measuring male faces who tend to be seen as facial ideals on these forums like:
•O’Pry (1.1),
•Chico (1.01),
•Barrett (1.14), and
•the Jenkins brothers (1.107 and 1.129)

I honestly don’t think there’s an ideal number, just an ideal “range”
The "normal range" is often given as .9-1.1. But there are users who have measurements within that range that have been mocked for too long midfaces.

• +1
It was a joke fucku.
You are model tier retard. Why the fuck are you here and not social circle maxxing IRL is beyond me!
Here is an advice.
Log out from here, Go post on social media instagram etc like normies do and get a job demanding to interact with people.
Stop wasting your youth and time here fuck face!

It was a joke fucku.
You are model tier retard. Why the fuck are you here and not social circle maxxing IRL is beyond me!
Here is an advice.
Log out from here, Go post on social media instagram etc like normies do and get a job demanding to interact with people.
Stop wasting your youth and time here fuck face!
I have already social media,but im a mentalcel bro
And i work in a supermarket as a cashier soo...

• +1