Examples of HTNs?

he slayed off of tinder multiple times so no
does he actually? from what i heard he fucked 1 bitch and then got depressed or something and stopped doing it

Only due to status retarded ltn

expect what? I facially mog him, i dont have to have status to slay
You do not mog him but your delusion convince you so.
You love to bring down others to grow your ego, you insulted me for no reason when I never talked to you.
Don't expect people to appreciate the narcissism.

You do not mog him but your delusion convince you so.
You love to bring down others to grow your ego, you insulted me for no reason when I never talked to you.
Don't expect people to appreciate the narcissism.
Only faggot sub-5s like u say this bullshit. Im so sorry i hurt ur feelings:lul:

Only due to status retarded ltn

expect what? I facially mog him, i dont have to have status to slay
Buddy, it’s time to live in the real world. You’re no where near these people facially as well.

You’re known for being ugly, how much more over can it get:lul:
I'm not known. But the tiktoks that had some views were popular because of edited pictures that made me deformed, could've happened to anyone lol. But if your goal is to bring me down for no reason because you need to bring down others to feel good about yourself, good. I've heard enough of you retards spewing shit I don't deserve because I criticized a single part of changeable personality traits, but like Clavicular when someone criticize your personality, you need to criticize how they look. I've never made fun of how you look or anything but YOU who is totally morally superior to me do it for no reason. I've had no control over a guy posting edited pics of me on tiktok. You have control how retarded you act.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
dylan o brien is a good example

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
does he actually? from what i heard he fucked 1 bitch and then got depressed or something and stopped doing it
Thats literally exactly what he said in one of his videos, can’t remember which one though

I dont know what could be described as HTN. I see mfs rating chadlites as HTN. To me a clear HTN would be Gerbert Johnson or Muhammad Ali
hqdefault.jpg
muhammad-ali-j-600-dc28f92ddfc3458fb527d67a11c08fa9.jpg

Post pictures of guys you'd consider HTN
both mtn

I dont know what could be described as HTN. I see mfs rating chadlites as HTN. To me a clear HTN would be Gerbert Johnson or Muhammad Ali
hqdefault.jpg

Htn 1

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
hqdefault.jpg

You posted 2 mtn

"nope" nigga thats not how it works
do you want me to elab on why?

negative hooding, nose too big for mouth width, gonions to wide which give him a triangle face shape

picture him without his coloring and this insane lighting, hes not a cl

upper htn range, great looking guy nonentheless

do you want me to elab on why?

negative hooding, nose too big for mouth width, gonions to wide which give him a triangle face shape

picture him without his coloring and this insane lighting, hes not a cl

upper htn range, great looking guy nonentheless
his coloring isn't good

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
jfl gerbert is mtn and ali is ltn

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
  • JFL
i'd mid, you can barely see the tiny eyes. Not to mention subhuman blonde color
healthy orange undertones, dark blonde with very light eyes is literally a top tier coloring

only dark hair with light eyes is better and thats arguable

healthy orange undertones, dark blonde with very light eyes is literally a top tier coloring

only dark hair with light eyes is better and thats arguable
imagine thinking blonde is good coloring. thats funny bro and the fact that you think it's arguable with light eyes and dark hair is even funnier

• Hmm...
imagine thinking blonde is good coloring. thats funny bro and the fact that you think it's arguable with light eyes and dark hair is even funnier
huge portion of jb heartthrobs, psl gods and chads have blonde hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Akhi
Anthony is a htn

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0