Examples of incel - ltn - mtn - htn - chadlite - chad?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
I've seen people here rated low tier normie while they were mid (possible to reach htn with looksmaxing). I'm curious to see what ltn and htn look like to basement dweller incels that haven't gone outside

Depends on your geographical location. Guys I'd call LT normies would be chadlites in the Philippines.

Go outside and be social, then start noticing how groups are separated based on looks, and then you should be able to see the difference between LTN and HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Depends on your geographical location. Guys I'd call LT normies would be chadlites in the Philippines.

Go outside and be social, then start noticing how groups are separated based on looks, and then you should be able to see the difference between LTN and HTN.
I'm in Eastern Europe/Northern Balkans , i see many ugly dudes or mtn outside / at high school, i asked since ppl will rate them subhuman here while they're mtn, i got rated 6/10 , sometimes 7 , sometimes 8/10 (depending on person) and idk where i stand, i havent finished looksmaxing yet and i doubt i will post pics here since most ppl are schizo with their psl autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and ItsOver.com
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lvocm82aqhvy

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13626
I got rated lowest 6, highest 8/10, but mostly 6.5/7. I'm 1.82 cm tall with above average frame considering i'm not going to the gym. I may be on the spectrum or i'm just shy and lack social skills since the blackpill made me delusional with the gigachad or death, muh 1.90 minimum, dark eyes = over and that bs

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I'm in Eastern Europe/Northern Balkans , i see many ugly dudes or mtn outside / at high school, i asked since ppl will rate them subhuman here while they're mtn, i got rated 6/10 , sometimes 7 , sometimes 8/10 (depending on person) and idk where i stand, i havent finished looksmaxing yet and i doubt i will post pics here since most ppl are schizo with their psl autism
Are you Romanian?

• +1
Ltn Michael Cera
Normie Tom Holland
Htn my avi ( Josh Bowman)
Chadlite Penn Badgley
Chad Derek Theler

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 13626
Appreciate the response , what do you think separated mtn from htn and htn from chadlite? Does the chadlite have 0 falios and 1 or 2 halos for example?
Chadlite has demigod/godly harmony without hard features. While chad has demigod/godly harmony with hard features.

I've seen people here rated low tier normie while they were mid (possible to reach htn with looksmaxing). I'm curious to see what ltn and htn look like to basement dweller incels that haven't gone outside
Some people here are shit at face ratings, I thought it’s a place when you can have objective face rating but mine have range between ltn - mtn and it’s a big difference, objectively im low/mid mtn cuz of fat and puberty but overall my face is good average (maybe even more) and also some people here are angry about everything and give you shit advices, weak minded gl people can turn into truecels after this but bad looking people can ascend if you give them good advice. So this site can be harmful/helpful at the same time, you just need to sort autists and nice people

• +1