Examples of low to lower BF that made a difference

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
I often hear how somewhere around 10-12% is key but whenever I see leanmaxxed transformations they're usually from somewhere around 20-30% BF going all the way to give or take 10%. So as the title asks, does anyone have any good looking facial transformations that were achieved from let's say around 15% going down to 8-10% or are there 0 gains to make facially at that point

I've also read a couple times that 15% to 10% can be a big deal but I'm a visual retard. Without photographic proof I become doubtful too quickly

OPWuf9sl
1415965 20181211 152641 min 1

15% and 10%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Respalier, Sprinkles and 5 others
I often hear how somewhere around 10-12% is key but whenever I see leanmaxxed transformations they're usually from somewhere around 20-30% BF going all the way to give or take 10%. So as the title asks, does anyone have any good looking facial transformations that were achieved from let's say around 15% going down to 8-10% or are there 0 gains to make facially at that point

I've also read a couple times that 15% to 10% can be a big deal but I'm a visual retard. Without photographic proof I become doubtful too quickly

If you look like shit at 12% and need to lose even more fat then you're some ugly ass mf.

Incel genetics strike again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, AsGoodAsItGets, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
If you look like shit at 12% and need to lose even more fat then you're some ugly ass mf.

not enough bone mass to stretch the skin and soft tissues :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 28691
Pretty much what I was looking for. Will use this for lifefuel

I'm getting implants to fix my zygos because even at my current BF (roughly around 15%) they're screwed but I want to see if I can just rely on a lower BF for my jaw/chin without having to dump another 5-8k on implants or genio

• +1
Reactions: twilight

Most people will not look good at 10% if they don’t look good at 20% but kinobody is an exception, he’s a normie at like 12% but becomes Chad at like 8%