Except for gambling there is nothing for me in this world.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
@TechnoBoss

been thinking about withdrawing my ridiculous stock-position instead of continuing the gamble, but theres nothing in life to care about or put the money into. like i already said: i think surgery is a meme.

And i think the good things in life shouldnt cost me any money anyways. With the 19yo stacylite I was cuddling with her watching pirated TV-series on my shitty laptop in my stinky student-dorm on a broken bed. Those were the best time and they were what is essentially 'free'. We both loved it and it didn't cost any money.

if any woman I date requires me to spend more than that on her or our dates, without her investing an equal sum into me at the very least, I am already not interested.

Thats a betabux abusive relationship in my books.

This life is pure pain and torture, there is nothing worthwhile to spend money on because the best things in life are free. Yet these best things in life are unavailable to subhumans like myself.

Drugs are fucking free honestly I took such a massive delivery today and it doesnt cost shit. I spend more money on alcohol than drugs.

What else is there, raves? Netherlands is rave-country and I get everywhere almost for free with the way I handle public transit in this country.
Have 4 more raves planned in november, but thats just 4 all nighters. idk what to do the other 26 days of the month

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and vernier
lost 5k today

Yet my monthly income is 1k :lul::lul::lul:

jfl at gambling. Life is a comedy.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss