Excessive yawning

C

copamine

Newcel
I can’t stop yawning throughout the day to the point where If I had to estimate probably about 50+ times whilst having god tier sleep quality. It’s concerned me enough to go get checked out but ofc I will check here first any high iqcel’s here might know what’s wrong with me?

I can’t stop yawning throughout the day to the point where If I had to estimate probably about 50+ times whilst having god tier sleep quality. It’s concerned me enough to go get checked out but ofc I will check here first any high iqcel’s here might know what’s wrong with me?
Low test

• +1
Reactions: copamine
I definitely don’t feel low T but it’s worth checking out. Do you know of how to go about getting that tested? I’m asking because doctors usually give me some vague BS reason and would want to be prepared when getting checked out

I definitely don’t feel low T but it’s worth checking out. Do you know of how to go about getting that tested? I’m asking because doctors usually give me some vague BS reason and would want to be prepared when getting checked out
U either have to suck them off (I tired) or just get a private blood test (better option) they didn’t believe someone was low test when they had no facial harm or at 18 and was suicidal lmao