Excessively strong infraorbitals create "deep set eyes" which are part of the warrior phenotype

JawsOfLife

JawsOfLife

Iron
I started a thread previously asking what the consequences would be of overstrengthening the infraorbitals. I am now convinced the only outcome is you will attain a strong/warrior phenotype.

Examples:

deep-set-eyes2-b.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-31-at-2.04.12-AM-645x370.png

hqdefault.jpg

MV5BNzViODI3ZTctMjZmNC00MzBhLWIxNTgtMDAzMTQ5OWM3YjE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNTNiZDY1N2YtMTYzZi00ODE3LTlhNTYtMzVmMGNmN2MyODU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc0MTU5Nzk@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,751,1000_AL_.jpg

Excessive infraorbital rims creates a "powerful" appearance and is an important part of a "warrior phenotype".

It makes sense that it should - your infraorbital rims protect your eyes from damage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bro can mewing make them better cus im sure mine are not that good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
I think it's mainly genetic tbh. My orbitals aren't that good but if you look at my side my eyes are deep set in comparison to my nasion curve

Attachments

• IMG_20190701_055910.jpg
    IMG_20190701_055910.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 477
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Stingray
how to you strengthen it?

Strong infraorbitals cause tear trough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
how to you strengthen it?

Infraorbital rim implants.
Strong infraorbitals cause tear trough

Tear trough is usually compensated for at same time as infraorbital rim. The implant does both.
I think it's mainly genetic tbh. My orbitals aren't that good but if you look at my side my eyes are deep set in comparison to my nasion curve

Everything is genetic. Yes in your case relative to your nasion you have deep set eyes. I am speaking of depth in reference to the orbit itself.

• +1
just lol if u actually want this

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 206
Looks good.

Well if you have recessed infraorbitals the question is: How far do you bring them forward? The only way to know that is to know what happens when you bring them too far forward.

It seems excessive infraorbitals are very very rare. It's really hard to find examples. Almost everyone has weak infraorbitals or would benefit from a bit more strength to them.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 470
Just bonesmash your infraorbitals, brother.

This fucking retard didn't even know where infra orbitals are JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have this but my suborbitals are shit

genetics, i saw some pics of me being young and they were already deep set

only thing I lack is undereye support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It's the lateral orbital rims not the infraorbital rims...

Delon, Opry and Gandy all have undereye hollows and still hav e deep set hooded eyes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Yeah seems legit. I have pretty deep set eyes and tear troughs as well. Always noticed the lines.

Eye area like this in 2020 or death no copes

Attachments

• gfhfghgf56.jpg
    gfhfghgf56.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 366
ideal eye area is just BARELY hooded eyes

this shit looks fucking retarded

just cage if u think a woman wants a man with eyes stuck 10 feet deep into his skull :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 470
Ideal eye area

• Woah

No, Is literally about the deepness of your lateral orbitals

Very deep set

Images 60

Not

Anatomy of human skull side view leonello calvetti

Asians don't have deep set eyes because their skulls looks like the second

my forehead comes farther than my eyes if your looking from the side but they really aren't even close to being deep set jfl. similar to gudru but more subhuman eyelid exposure. its worse on one side of my face too. literally wanna rope

Very deep set

View attachment 171083

Not

View attachment 171084

Very deep set

View attachment 171083

Not

View attachment 171084

My friend whos full east asian has deep set eyes and a brow ridge that casts a fat shadow over his eyes lol wut. He says his dad has the same thing.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
My friend whos full east asian has deep set eyes and a brow ridge that casts a fat shadow over his eyes lol wut. He says his dad has the same thing.

There's no way, you have photos?

there litearlly cannt be a way thats the case if you mean mongoloid. he must have some caucasoid dna
well. actually.maybe it can be
Bro can mewing make them better cus im sure mine are not that good.
update on this.

they have improved extremely.

Last edited:
there litearlly cannt be a way thats the case if you mean mongoloid. he must have some caucasoid dna
well. actually.maybe it can be

update on this.

they have improved extremely.
Hes mongoloid and he has no caucasoid dna thats what makes it crazy. Not even bullshitting he has an entire shadow over his eyes when light is casted over his head. Makes him look like a raccoon lol.
There's no way, you have photos?
looks like this
10990612 1779908468900414 1250328877 n

Last edited: