(Exclusive) Rate me in motion. 💀💀💀 is it really over for me?

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
This is how I used to look. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Now after “looksmaxxing” I look like this :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And yet I’m still a kissless hand-holdless turbo virgin. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I saw an ethnic guy like me at the gym with 0 jaw definition and same height and he has a 6/10 fit girlfriend :feelswhy: that means I’m uglier than him at this very moment.

what else can I do to looksmax? I’m thinking about rhino and Taban for eyes . If I get these surgeries will I get a girl?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 11758, ascension and 10 others
Also your eyes are fine dont fall for the hunter eye meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro, court monarch777 and 1 other person
u literally look good king . if ur not playing shordies its mos def u and ur personality or watever

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Then you're fine IMO. I'll wait for the high IQ niggas to flood in but your ascension was drastic
I might have gained 2 PSL points. Based on how girls treat me I give myself a 3.5/7

Can't see both
:ogre:

I think you look good enough as long as your pheno goes
are you gymmaxxed? and height frauding?

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
This is how I used to look. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Now after “looksmaxxing” I look like this :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And yet I’m still a kissless hand-holdless turbo virgin. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I saw an ethnic guy like me at the gym with 0 jaw definition and same height and he has a 6/10 fit girlfriend :feelswhy: that means I’m uglier than him at this very moment.

what else can I do to looksmax? I’m thinking about rhino and Taban for eyes . If I get these surgeries will I get a girl?

"I saw an ethnic guy like me at the gym with 0 jaw definition and same height and he has a 6/10 fit girlfriend, that means I’m uglier than him"

Not necessarily. Social circle really does a lot for most guys' ability to do well, and I've known guys who get destroyed online settle for celibacy and then stumble upon a decent looking girl in their social circle. If you have little in the way of a mixed-sex social circle, or do have one but aren't 'normie', and only go by your online results, then you might not be the uglier one. Of course, maybe you're just rating yourself too highly... as we know jaw definition isn't the only thing that makes a face attractive.

Strong improvement though, congrats. Did you lean out as well as getting the filler?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I think you look good enough as long as your pheno goes
are you gymmaxxed? and height frauding?
Yeah, i have visible abs, decent vascularity. Calves 14” arms 14” neck 15” waist 28”

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Entschuldigung
Yeah, i have visible abs, decent vascularity. Calves 14” arms 14” neck 15” waist 28”
are you mexican from mexico? it's impossible you havent managed to fuck one of the goblinas there

"I saw an ethnic guy like me at the gym with 0 jaw definition and same height and he has a 6/10 fit girlfriend, that means I’m uglier than him"

Not necessarily. Social circle really does a lot for most guys' ability to do well, and I've known guys who get destroyed online settle for celibacy and then stumble upon a decent looking girl in their social circle. If you have little in the way of a mixed-sex social circle, or do have one but aren't 'normie', and only go by your online results, then you might not be the uglier one. Of course, maybe you're just rating yourself too highly... as we know jaw definition isn't the only thing that makes a face attractive.

Strong improvement though, congrats. Did you lean out as well as getting the filler?
Yeah, 75lbs weight loss and 6ml of filler .
I’m sure social circle does play a role but since COVID I can’t make any friends at school and I never make friends at work, female coworkers are taken or don’t find me attractive when I take my mask off I guess :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: they never ask me out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
are you mexican from mexico? it's impossible you havent managed to fuck one of the goblinas there
I can definitely fuck a goblin but that will just make me feel worse cuz they aren’t even human

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Entschuldigung
Yeah, 75lbs weight loss and 6ml of filler .
I’m sure social circle does play a role but since COVID I can’t make any friends at school and I never make friends at work, female coworkers are taken or don’t find me attractive when I take my mask off I guess :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: they never ask me out
Honestly, congrats again, keeping that amount of fat off and getting that result with filler is really something. Keep grinding, you look good. And I appreciate that covid has fucked social circle formation (and maybe dating coworkers not the best idea!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Honestly, congrats again, keeping that amount of fat off and getting that result with filler is really something. Keep grinding, you look good. And I appreciate that covid has fucked social circle formation (and maybe dating coworkers not the best idea!)
True:feelshah:

It's over if you're not getting girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, .👽., ascension and 2 others
lost how many kg?

@court monarch777 why you confused

your eyes look fine imo i dont think surgery will help

What did you do with your eyebrows
they look longer

i would work on your hair tbh you can hairmaxx and get healthier and better hair. try neckmaxxing and seeing if the buzzcut fits you

i would work on your hair tbh you can hairmaxx and get healthier and better hair. try neckmaxxing and seeing if the buzzcut fits you
I have to cover my forehead because I have a high hairline, I was born like this is not like I’m noorwooding. When I get hairline lowering will try buzz or combed back

Can't see imgur pics bro, screenshot or reupload

I have to cover my forehead because I have a high hairline, I was born like this is not like I’m noorwooding. When I get hairline lowering will try buzz or combed back
What are you planning on hairline lowering? Going to be getting it soon too.

You are gl enough now to get laid once in a while. It's just the luck pill and brutal social circle pill coming into play. You can ascend with looks but you are always going to be behind in terms on NT and looks since you are a failed normie with bad social skills like the most of us. He prob got the girl IRL. I also know an ethnic RTT 5ft9 guys that looks worse than u at the gym who is off the roids and has massive back and those skinny arms and he has an 8/10 girl with him. As an ethnic you are going to pay a hard tax from online dating and you should not only on it to much. All ethnic slayers i know need to work very hard IRL and they do it. Havn't u had an catch from ur bar job?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: savagetaysh and .👽.
Mirin ascension. Really interested in how your fillers develop, if they migrate and bloat you or if you just need to get them redone and be fine. Keep me updated pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
congrats on the fat% loss

Dont cry nigga i saw your tinder thread you get many matches just date many girls until you find 1 quality girl and LTR her. gl:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Bro if I looked like you I'd get a new girl every week. You have the badboy look but I'm guessing you don't have the personality to back it up. That is all you need to work on. Stop wasting time and money on surgeries when you don't need them.

another hopeless soul that fell for the lookspill memes

you look good enough to get laid, the problem is probably elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, bugeye, savagetaysh and 1 other person
hard ascension

1) Gain 20 lbs of muscle
2) Get a thicker neck
3) Go out to bars and clubs twice a week at the bare minimum

If you do this, you'll eventually get laid. Gaining 20 lbs of muscle, with the right methods, could take 1-2 years to achieve naturally.
And getting a thick enough neck should only take you around 4 months.

As for game or what to say to the women, it really doesn't matter, and you will build self confidence and social skills over time with experience, there is no secret thing out there that can make you an expert at talking with women but if you do it while being fully looksmaxxed, you will have the best success rate ever.

• +1
Bro if I looked like you I'd get a new girl every week. You have the badboy look but I'm guessing you don't have the personality to back it up. That is all you need to work on. Stop wasting time and money on surgeries when you don't need them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and ascension
1) Gain 20 lbs of muscle
2) Get a thicker neck
3) Go out to bars and clubs twice a week at the bare minimum

If you do this, you'll eventually get laid. Gaining 20 lbs of muscle, with the right methods, could take 1-2 years to achieve naturally.
And getting a thick enough neck should only take you around 4 months.

As for game or what to say to the women, it really doesn't matter, and you will build self confidence and social skills over time with experience, there is no secret thing out there that can make you an expert at talking with women but if you do it while being fully looksmaxxed, you will have the best success rate ever.
Trying to get my arms and calves at 15” to match my neck

get rid of the facial hair tbh

• +1

Damn you're sexy bro (coming from a straight guy). What an amazing transformation!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
eyebrow lift or canthoplasty will halo u hard

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Is this before the additional fillers? Still this is more than enough to slay already