Exemestane Subjective report

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Joined
Nov 3, 2022
Posts
64,554
Reputation
92,097
Only using 2.5 mg ED sometimes EOD.

Also use 5-10 mg testosterone applied topically along w it.

Mood:

I am much less involved in emotional turmoil, I can stand beside my thoughts and not let it affect me or change my actions. Of course there has to be some thought which I will adopt as a centering principle, but once done I will discard everything else like a fisherman who has caught a huge sturgeon and thus can release the tunas he had scored before back into the sea.

I felt like being at war or thought that sweat and blood was ideal; but it wasnt something that made me feel high cortisol -it was like an observational thought which I felt would be ideal state of man, not some type of stimulant induced aggression.

I also realised this is how thin people think move and act, I feel mucch less obscured by inertial forces even beyond language custom and/or thought. It felt my excess fatty ornament that had hindered my natural impulses from early teens (WHen i got obese) was suddenly less capable of holding me shackled. This was like my mind being freed from ADHD on rita except exe and test makes me less beholden to the laws of this universe almost.. I become more spirit than flesh in a Platonic sense.

Grand ideas are more interesting and slaying has become 0 interest. Not a baffling thing since very low estrogen can reduce libido but I dont think Im low E its just that I am primed for sweat beauty work and thought more than discharging my semen as soon as I can.. the latter strikes me as an effeminate trait tbh


Will add more when I get deeper into this cycle.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Gengar’s Ghost, Deleted member 15866 and 3 others
@Thomas DOM @Tall Dark&Handsome @Tallooksmaxxer @TRUE_CEL
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Deleted member 15866 and Deleted member 20652
Very nice bro

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
why dont you just inject 250 mg at this point bro wht is t patch jfl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bordan jarrett
1674503101658
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
why dont you just inject 250 mg at this point bro wht is t patch jfl.
Because patch is metabolised quicker therefore less suppression. And it doesn’t have an ester that can fuck your liver.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15866

Similar threads

JamesMTN927
Replies
0
Views
14
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
ragingmanlet
Replies
21
Views
112
mangotimer
mangotimer
pwoanfrdg
Replies
4
Views
43
pwoanfrdg
pwoanfrdg
Petsmart
Replies
5
Views
69
Petsmart
Petsmart
yex
Replies
4
Views
51
Pandaaa
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top