Exercises to build the most AESTHETIC physique

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Bronze
If you are a lazy beta who think physique doesnt matter i got nothing to say to you. I dont wanna become bodybuilder huge or anything. But a defined physique that looks capable of a fast sprint, lifting a girl without issue and nice capped round delts, does increase your sexual market value.

Instead of flat bench press.... press in an incline. I do incline dumbell press. You should put emphasis on the upper chest, you dont want a chest that looks saggy with a lot of lower chest.

For my back i do close grip pull downs instead of rows because back thickness isnt really visible for females to see. Close crip pull downs are gonna stretch your lats more and will build that V frame to a much larger extent.

Your deltoid is divided into three parts as we all know. Your front delt gets enough work by just doing incline pressing. Your side delt however needs isolation work. I choose side lateral raises (I do them with dumbells but in a machine might be ideal for the constant tension). For rear delts probably some machine reverse flies are the best.

Bicep and tricep already get a lot of work from the pressing and pulling but since smaller muscles have less recovery needs you can nuke em with some extra sets. If you need more long head growth on your tricep do overhead. Bicep is an even simpler muscle than the tricep, which is already hard to put emphasis on the different heads, so i dont think it really matters what exercises you do for bicep. Maybe Focus something that would hit the short head aka your peak more, but then again how often do you really flex your muscles. You want a physique that attracts females how it is when unflexed.

For my abs i do leg raises rather than crunches to hit the lower portion of the abs better since that is the part that is the hardest to reveal.

For lower body i do squats. Deadlifts are too taxing on recovery and also range of motion for your quads are very limited. And lower back is whatever for aesthetics. I might replace squats with hip thrusts + quad extensions.

You do get a little hamstring work from squatting and for aesthetic purposes i think it should be enough.

If you need calves then just do some seated calf raises.

If you have a really blocky waist you should probably avoid doing isolation work for your obliques.

Current training routine:

UPPER BODY WORKOUT:

Incline dumbell press 5 sets
Close grip pull ups 5 sets
Side lateral raises 5 sets
Bicep curl 3 sets
Tricep extension 3 sets
Leg raises 3 sets

LOWER BODY WORKOUT:

Squats 5 sets
Quad extensions 5 sets
Seated calf raise 5 sets

I do upper body workout mondays and thuesdays and i do the lower body workout on a random day a week. Might increase to two leg days a week.

I dont think there is any point in training a muscle more than twice a week as long as you hit it hard. Sure you can do sets where you stop 2 reps before failure and with this you can train 6 days a week. But if you hit your muscles really intensely and with a lot of sets you need about 72 hours recovery. (Muscle protein synthesis lasts longer than 48 hours if you hit them hard, and even more if the muscle group is large enough)

Any exercises to add here? I mainly made this thread to talk about exercise selection and not volume and frequency.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24822, thecel, noodlelover and 13 others
Playing warlock, and cloth in general is low T

The only high T classes are warrior, dk and maybe dh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gad, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
just ldar

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Jason Voorhees
Ohp real

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, OOGABOOGA, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
If you are a lazy beta who think physique doesnt matter i got nothing to say to you. I dont wanna become bodybuilder huge or anything. But a defined physique that looks capable of a fast sprint, lifting a girl without issue and nice capped round delts, does increase your sexual market value.

Instead of flat bench press.... press in an incline. I do incline dumbell press. You should put emphasis on the upper chest, you dont want a chest that looks saggy with a lot of lower chest.

For my back i do close grip pull downs instead of rows because back thickness isnt really visible for females to see. Close crip pull downs are gonna stretch your lats more and will build that V frame to a much larger extent.

Your deltoid is divided into three parts as we all know. Your front delt gets enough work by just doing incline pressing. Your side delt however needs isolation work. I choose side lateral raises (I do them with dumbells but in a machine might be ideal for the constant tension). For rear delts probably some machine reverse flies are the best.

Bicep and tricep already get a lot of work from the pressing and pulling but since smaller muscles have less recovery needs you can nuke em with some extra sets. If you need more long head growth on your tricep do overhead. Bicep is an even simpler muscle than the tricep, which is already hard to put emphasis on the different heads, so i dont think it really matters what exercises you do for bicep. Maybe Focus something that would hit the short head aka your peak more, but then again how often do you really flex your muscles. You want a physique that attracts females how it is when unflexed.

For my abs i do leg raises rather than crunches to hit the lower portion of the abs better since that is the part that is the hardest to reveal.

For lower body i do squats. Deadlifts are too taxing on recovery and also range of motion for your quads are very limited. And lower back is whatever for aesthetics. I might replace squats with hip thrusts + quad extensions.

You do get a little hamstring work from squatting and for aesthetic purposes i think it should be enough.

If you need calves then just do some seated calf raises.

If you have a really blocky waist you should probably avoid doing isolation work for your obliques.

Current training routine:

UPPER BODY WORKOUT:

Incline dumbell press 5 sets
Close grip pull ups 5 sets
Side lateral raises 5 sets
Bicep curl 3 sets
Tricep extension 3 sets
Leg raises 3 sets

LOWER BODY WORKOUT:

Squats 5 sets
Quad extensions 5 sets
Seated calf raise 5 sets

I do upper body workout mondays and thuesdays and i do the lower body workout on a random day a week. Might increase to two leg days a week.

I dont think there is any point in training a muscle more than twice a week as long as you hit it hard. Sure you can do sets where you stop 2 reps before failure and with this you can train 6 days a week. But if you hit your muscles really intensely and with a lot of sets you need about 72 hours recovery. (Muscle protein synthesis lasts longer than 48 hours if you hit them hard, and even more if the muscle group is large enough)

Any exercises to add here? I mainly made this thread to talk about exercise selection and not volume and frequency.
I think back thickness is underrated. That is what will make you look big from the side. Also, having a weak upper back (traps, rhomboids) will limit nearly all of your upper body movements.

Your lower body workout has too much quad work (squats work the quads adequately if you do a full ROM). Squats are not enough for hamstring hypertrophy. I would say squats + leg curls is better. Working the hamstrings through knee flexion exercises will work the calves as well (gastrocnemius muscle). Add calf raises if you wish, they are a lot of work for little gains.

Honestly I think this kind of program is overcomplicating things. A beginner's strength program + an emphasis on weighted chin ups or pull ups is good for a beginner lifter. Weighted pull ups and overhead presses are the most important exercises for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Jason Voorhees
I think back thickness is underrated. That is what will make you look big from the side. Also, having a weak upper back (traps, rhomboids) will limit nearly all of your upper body movements.

Your lower body workout has too much quad work (squats work the quads adequately if you do a full ROM). Squats are not enough for hamstring hypertrophy. I would say squats + leg curls is better. Working the hamstrings through knee flexion exercises will work the calves as well (gastrocnemius muscle). Add calf raises if you wish, they are a lot of work for little gains.

Honestly I think this kind of program is overcomplicating things. A beginner's strength program + an emphasis on weighted chin ups or pull ups is good for a beginner lifter. Weighted pull ups and overhead presses are the most important exercises for aesthetics.
Interesting what you said about the calves. I did not know knee flexion worked the calves.

Although i dont care about having very big legs, i just want some booty and some quads that protrude a little outwards. Maybe doing like 5 100 meter sprints in addition to squatting will give me the hamstring and calves that i want. Thoughts on that? Sprinting seems underrated, its not exactly cardio, that shit can be intense.

If one has a big chest that protrudes forward will one really notice the back being that thin? Does traps and rhomboids really have an affect on incline pressing tho?

I have not come to any conclusion on how big i think the traps should be for aesthetics tho.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Interesting what you said about the calves. I did not know knee flexion worked the calves.

Although i dont care about having very big legs, i just want some booty and some quads that protrude a little outwards. Maybe doing like 5 100 meter sprints in addition to squatting will give me the hamstring and calves that i want. Thoughts on that? Sprinting seems underrated, its not exactly cardio, that shit can be intense.

If one has a big chest that protrudes forward will one really notice the back being that thin? Does traps and rhomboids really have an affect on incline pressing tho?

I have not come to any conclusion on how big i think the traps should be for aesthetics tho.
Hamstrings are underrated: They help with standing posture, they help you run and swim, and also form a kind of backbone of various lower body movements like squats and deadlifts. I don't know about sprints for hamstrings, but I think it would be easier to just train them directly.

Chest aesthetics are subjective. Upper back is crucial for staying tight when you do any kind of bench press, so it's important for both performance and safety.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Jason Voorhees
Hamstrings are underrated: They help with standing posture, they help you run and swim, and also form a kind of backbone of various lower body movements like squats and deadlifts.
Isn't nordic curls the best for hamstrings? It can also help a lot with performance in sports, knee health and stuff like that I think.

I like the look of small traps a lot cuz it makes the shoulders more flat imo. Also makes you look less like a bodybuilder and more like you're just genetically wide shouldered, thoughts on that?

Also how does close grip pulldowns build lats more for v taper? I thought wide grip would do that more?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Isn't nordic curls the best for hamstrings? It can also help a lot with performance in sports, knee health and stuff like that I think.
Lol not for a beginner. Some people say that glute ham raises are the best hamstring exercise. Nordic curls are like an extremely hard version of glute ham raises. Most beginners aren't strong enough to do a single rep on a glute ham raise, so they shouldn't even think about Nordic curls.

I like the look of small traps a lot cuz it makes the shoulders more flat imo. Also makes you look less like a bodybuilder and more like you're just genetically wide shouldered, thoughts on that?
I think you are overestimating the extent to which you can influence your body shape. Some men have high trap insertions, some have low trap insertions. It's the same as bones. Your shoulder to hip ratio and body fat are the main determinants of your bodily proportions.

can you show ur pictures

Don’t forget to jelq for an aesthetic cock

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx