Exfoliated my skin first time in a year

Why are you kissless ma nigga?

How do you do on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Why are you kissless ma nigga?

How do you do on tinder?
I don’t do at all on tinder. I don’t want to. I want to be able to do it successfully irl. I don’t know why I’m kissless. Maybe bad luck? Or maybe lack of male guidance? But I would say it’s probably that I’m not taking enough action since I’ve only asked 8 girls out so far.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
This is one of those rare cases I'll state it must all come down to showering more often and having a more NT personality.

• JFL
This is one of those rare cases I'll state it must all come down to showering more often and having a more NT personality.
I shower daily. This pic is right before showering.

I don’t do at all on tinder. I don’t want to. I want to be able to do it successfully irl. I don’t know why I’m kissless. Maybe bad luck? Or maybe lack of male guidance? But I would say it’s probably that I’m not taking enough action since I’ve only asked 8 girls out so far.
Man tinder is easy just try it. Got everything from tinder. Before i used tinder i was a khhv

• +1
Man tinder is easy just try it. Got everything from tinder. Before i used tinder i was a khhv
Yes I understand, but I don’t want to fuck per se, I want to fuck my potential life partner, and you can’t find life partners on tinder, only sluts and slut makers.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What exfoliating agents did you use?

AHAs? TCA? Other?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and .*my*.
Why dont you watch Black Phillip show then? That is what makes you understand women and not come across like low status irl to women.

Thank you. My goal is 8% body fat. But I don’t think that I will reach that before summer since my priority right now is strength and muscle mass.
You will lose sexdrive, muscles, hairs and T, should avoid getting under 10% is never worth it except for taking some records of your face / body shape imo

• +1