existentialcels gtfih

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
my definition of actual ascension keeps changing but i've finally narrowed it to one thing and one thing only: getting over death. having this in mind i don't think there's ascension for me after all, this will haunt me til i draw my last breath. any advice on this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
@Reckless Turtle if u could offer any advice that would help i feel like ur one of the wisest on here. how do u fucking cope i've truly had it with this existential dread i'm just a dead man walking at this point

Idi u pičku materinu

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Idi u pičku materinu
Images 1

DESI BRATE GIGANTEEEEE
@BalkanPig

Jebemti mater u pičku raspalu

(I fuck your roastie mother in her roastie pussy)

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 11758
getting over death. having this in mind i don't think there's ascension for me after all, this will haunt me til i draw my last breath. any advice on this shit?
Medicine is advancing a lot, in time we will have brain transplantation. We will also have a download of awareness

But in the end it's how you face death, it's impossible to experience unconsciousness, that's why I face death like a sleep

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Medicine is advancing a lot, in time we will have brain transplantation. We will also have a download of awareness

But in the end it's how you face death, it's impossible to experience unconsciousness, that's why I face death like a sleep
even if such technology exists i don't want anything to do with it. when my consciousness seizes to exist it'll be over by then i won't be able to think "oh shit i'm actually dead" it's just when i'm alive in the moment that it scares me shitless and idk how to get over it. i don't want to jump on any anxiety medication, that's just a cheap temporary solution. i wanna solve the problem directly but i have no idea how to approach it, neither did many well known philosophers

never gonna happen imagine believing this capitalist growth propoganda jfl

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and thickdickdaddy27
@Reckless Turtle if u could offer any advice that would help i feel like ur one of the wisest on here. how do u fucking cope i've truly had it with this existential dread i'm just a dead man walking at this point
I'm the wrong guy to ask for copes. I've been depressed since puberty. A few days ago I was thinking about shooting myself.

• So Sad
I'm the wrong guy to ask for copes. I've been depressed since puberty. A few days ago I was thinking about shooting myself.
fucking hell i only think about suicide cuz i hate delaying what's to come. i'd never do it tho i love life too much that's the problem i just don't wanna die but if death is promised then what's the point of prolonging the inevitable? that's my daily fucked thought process for u

never gonna happen imagine believing this capitalist growth propoganda jfl
Compare the world to 20 years ago, the technological advance is insane

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and JosephGarrot123
hopefully technological advancements in plastic surgery/ craniofacial 😢

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 4106
fucking hell i only think about suicide cuz i hate delaying what's to come. i'd never do it tho i love life too much that's the problem i just don't wanna die but if death is promised then what's the point of prolonging the inevitable? that's my daily fucked thought process for u
My biggest cope is competing (sports in grade school and online games during university).

• +1
  • +1
My biggest cope is competing (sports in grade school and online games during university).
i think the best cope for me atm is socializing tbh come to think of it the best years of my life were when i was spending the most time with people i really appreciate. now i'm mentally crippled by nostalgia and long gone neurotransmitters

damn i wish i lived 100 years from now, the technology would be insane
that's what i really hate about not being here anymore, the world continuing to go on without me and missing out on what the future will offer

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
its really not IQ is literally going down imagine beliving in Reddit space shit :soy::soy::soy::soy:when we having even gone back to the moon

its really not IQ is literally going down imagine beliving in Reddit space shit :soy::soy::soy::soy:when we having even gone back to the moon
It doesn't change anything, there will always be smart people.
And Elon Musk is already making great strides with spacex

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
It doesn't change anything, there will always be smart people.
And Elon Musk is already making great strides with spacex
Ab5

caging at you nigga didn't realise we had real bugman on here fucking over for this site

• JFL
View attachment 1371319
caging at you nigga didn't realise we had real bugman on here fucking over for this site

The fact that the iq is falling does not mean that everyone will have low iq, there will always be people with high iq
Your line of reasoning doesn't even make sense

View attachment 1371319

Seeing your arguments I can only agree with the research

lol you are dumb
The fact that the iq is falling does not mean that everyone will have low iq, there will always be people with high iq
Your line of reasoning doesn't even make sense
IQ comes from high IQ people who do not have kids in any great number, ie every western country on the planet keep coping with your faggot space fantasies utter brainded soyjak retard

IQ comes from high IQ people
It starts wrong,The environment and the socio-economic condition exerts great influence.
Proof of this is the fact that iq has been growing in the last century
high IQ people who do not have kids in any great number
It has always been like that
ie every western country on the planet
And that doesn't change anything, there will always be smart people.
keep coping with your faggot space fantasies utter brainded soyjak retard
In 1972 everyone doubted that man could go to the moon
Can you imagine with future advances?

high IQ people who do not have kids in any great number, ie every western country on the planet
And we still have the past generation, the smart people of today, in the 20-year range, will still be mostly alive 40 years from now.

It starts wrong,T

>DUDE, SMART PEOPLE EXIST BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEFORE AND UHMM, BECAUSE...... THEY JUST DO OK?!!? CANT WAIT FOR LE HECKING SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM JUST GONNA IGNORE EVIDENCE TRENDS POINTING TO THE CONTRARY AND ANY CYCLIC TRENDS THAT DISPROVE CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
there is a tranny in this thread larping as a female with cringe female worship pfp and trying to call other people soy

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
IM JUST GONNA IGNORE EVIDENCE TRENDS POINTING TO THE CONTRARY
No, there is no evidence to the contrary, I have already refuted above
ANY CYCLIC TRENDS THAT DISPROVE CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT
Decreasing Iq does not mean less progress
It would be if it were in a significant way, which is not

there is a tranny in this thread larping as a female with cringe female worship pfp and trying to call other people soy

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
anime profile pic faggot go slit those incel wrists already

this doesnt impact any apart from reddit soyfaggots like who the fuck cares about some gay mars rover, this is nothing compared late 19th century early 20th inventions actually occurring all the time and having an impact on everyday human life

• Hmm...
Don't know for you but i think that in most case what keeps people from accepting death is regrets. If your goal is to accept death you have to live life with no regrets. If your regrets are too big at the end you won't be able to accept death

Nvm i didn't understood properly

But don't see why you would be so worried over death in itself tho it happen to everyone but try to learn as much as you can about it cause it's the unknown that scare you probably. The more you learn about even if you don't get an exact idea of what will happen after you'll get your idea of it which might be true or false and it could help you worry less

• +1
his doesnt impact any apart from reddit soyfaggots like who the fuck cares about some gay mars rover
It's amazing that we can put a robot on mars
It's useless for now, but it will help in the future, maybe we can colonize mars
his is nothing compared late 19th century early 20th inventions actually occurring all the time and having an impact on everyday human life
Cool, now compare these same inventions now, today they are much superior
Compare a phone or computer to the late 90s

literally im a newfaggot
Keep twerking for my attention you utterly irrelevant faggot , anime avi statistically 100000% more likely to be trans enjoy inceldom

It's amazing that we can put a robot on mars
It's useless for now, but it will help in the future, maybe we can colonize mars

Cool, now compare these same inventions now, today they are much superior
Compare a phone or computer to the late 90s
Are you trying to say cars and planes are less important than some gay mars rover because they are less advanced, bro ur IQ is literally somali

my brain is empty most of the time

• +1
Are you trying to say cars and planes are less important than some gay mars rover because they are less advanced, bro ur IQ is literally somali
Making the letters bigger doesn't make your argument good
Are you trying to say cars and planes are less important than some gay mars rover because they are less advanced
I never said that, I emphasized the mars rover because you doubted space advances
You literally distorted everything I said

Making the letters bigger doesn't make your argument good

I never said that, I emphasized the mars rover because you doubted space advances
You literally distorted everything I said
space advancing that arent meaningful in any fucking way and dont fucking matter jfl thinking that much money wasted constitutes advances you absolute mongol

• JFL
But don't see why you would be so worried over death in itself tho it happen to everyone but try to learn as much as you can about it cause it's the unknown that scare you probably. The more you learn about even if you don't get an exact idea of what will happen after you'll get your idea of it which might be true or false and it could help you worry less
the more that i think about the possibilities, the scarier it becomes. in many ways i don't want to be stuck in an afterlife forever, reincarnation? fuck that. don't wanna even explore other possibilities everything is just tiresome to think about at this point. i just wanna enjoy the present but it's becoming increasingly hard with these thoughts as each day passes..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
the more that i think about the possibilities, the scarier it becomes. in many ways i don't want to be stuck in an afterlife forever, reincarnation? fuck that. don't wanna even explore other possibilities everything is just tiresome to think about at this point. i just wanna enjoy the present but it's becoming increasingly hard with these thoughts as each day passes..
What would be ideal for you?

What would be ideal for you?
ideal is this life. spending time with loved ones for as long as possible, that's what really i want. i just hate that everything comes to an end someday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
ideal i'm actually trying to achieve that. having a clear "empty" mind at all times would solve this problem tbh
it's not ideal, i have anhedonia+depression so that probably explains it:feelswhy:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19