Exogenous cortisol to become low inhib?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
So I was recently thinking abt this idea, which may sound super retarted, but if u would do a "cycle" of cortisol in above normal ranges u would feel super bad while being on this cycle, test level will most likely drop a ton(it will come back tho)but after u end the cycle the cortisol should drop to a very low level, because natural production will be almost suppressed making u in theory more low inhib!Btw has anybody heard abt exogenous cortisol, I couldn't find anyhting abt this, but it should be possible!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale, cloudburst, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Yes it will lower inhibition, and also cause these side effects

ZDKiuNJ.png

In addition if you take it long enough you will suppress your own cortisol which means you die from adrenal crisis if you suddenly stop taking it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
i can't believe you understand exogenous cortisol shutting down natural production but you don't understand how terrible cortisol is for your body

i can't believe you understand exogenous cortisol shutting down natural production but you don't understand how terrible cortisol is for your body
It is, but even if u aren't in above normal ranges, natural production is still very likely to be quite suppressed!So it could be called CRT:lul:

Yes it will lower inhibition, and also cause these side effects
In addition if you take it long enough you will suppress your own cortisol which means you die from adrenal crisis if you suddenly stop taking it.
These side effects are caused because cortisol is above normal ranges, altough this could be fixed if u use exogenous cortisol, but keep it in normal ranges, altough I agree it could be quite dangerous to have cortisol in above normal ranges for a long time!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Your body has no problem synthesing cortisol even after removing the exogenous source

low inhibition in romania? for what? shit country

low inhibition in romania? for what? shit country
Low inhib is life no matter where, u can even be a truecel and it wouldn't matter since u don't care at all!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Just do acid or shrooms bro 😂

Your body has no problem synthesing cortisol even after removing the exogenous source
Even bodybuilders can still produce testosterone after abusing powerful steroids, so your body has no problem synthesing testosterone too, but their test will be lower than it actually was, some people recover most of their natty level if they didn't abuse it for too long, but it isn't 100% clear!

Even bodybuilders can still produce testosterone after abusing powerful steroids, so your body has no problem synthesing testosterone too, but their test will be lower than it actually was, some people recover most of their natty level if they didn't abuse it for too long, but it isn't 100% clear!
except cortisol doesnt depend on the hpt axis

what is the purpose? for me a truecel to become low inhib
What is the purpose to not become low inhib? :lul: U don't want a stress free life and u want to give a f abt everything, even small stupid things?

• Woah
Reactions: SA7
Cortisol is needed bruh, it’s a whole hormone. We need it for a reason

except cortisol doesnt depend on the hpt axis
U are right, but it wouldn't make sense to use exogenous cortisol(for exemple) for a few years(let's assume) and after u stop using it, the cortisol to come back like nothing happened!It is likely to come back but right after u stop using, I doubt it!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Cortisol is needed bruh, it’s a whole hormone. We need it for a reason
I never said we don't need it, but when cortisol is high, testosterone will be low(+when cortisol it's high u will have a lot of problems)U can't have both at a high level at the same time!

U are right, but it wouldn't make sense to use exogenous cortisol(for exemple) for a few years(let's assume) and after u stop using it, the cortisol to come back like nothing happened!It is likely to come back but right after u stop using, I doubt it!
or you can stop doing stupid stupid nonsense and take cortisol blockers that fix the root problem

Normal cortisol is essential for your body. By the way, cortisol makes you extremely aggressive, if you ever had to take corticosteroids for medical reasons you would know they make you want to rip someone's throat out. Moreso than androgens besides absurd things like methyltren, cheque drops and such and that's just because of their potency (I'm sure if you took an analogous dose of dexamethasone you would murder someone). Having low cortisol would not make you more "low inhibition", if anything it would make you less, and you would have no energy. JFL this site is so retarded sometimes.

the anabolic-androgenic steroid halotestin, the most infamous for causing aggression, inhibits the metabolism of glucocorticoids, i.e. it RAISES cortisol and similar hormones in the blood by preventing them from being broken down:

the glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid receptors descend from an ancestral corticoid receptor, which is extremely old, it's a very old evolutionary pathway that is intimately linked with aggressive behavior in animals

Last edited:
getting cushing's to own the libs

Normal cortisol is essential for your body. By the way, cortisol makes you extremely aggressive, if you ever had to take corticosteroids for medical reasons you would know they make you want to rip someone's throat out. Moreso than androgens besides absurd things like methyltren, cheque drops and such and that's just because of their potency (I'm sure if you took an analogous dose of dexamethasone you would murder someone). Having low cortisol would not make you more "low inhibition", if anything it would make you less, and you would have no energy. JFL this site is so retarded sometimes.
In case u didn't see I put the tag of theory and ?, it was meant to be a question too if it would be rly possible!U can't deny the fact that when u have lower cortisol levels u will be less stressed, so if u are less stressed the quality of life will improve meaning that even testosterone level will improve.It's not needed to have super low cortisol such as nuked cortisol to be more low inhib, just on the normal low range!

Cortisol is good for you. Chronic cortisol is bad because it causes cortisol resistance, therefore inhibiting the positive effects of high, transient cortisol levels.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Cortisol is good for you. Chronic cortisol is bad because it causes cortisol resistance, therefore inhibiting the positive effects of high, transient cortisol levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
You can literally nuke cortisol without ever spiking it

Through cortisol blockers, opiates?Or what do u mean?
Something like that

I remember hearing from some hormone optimizer on youtube that that nuked his cortisol and felt like shit