Exotic Tall Wide-Framed 6PSL Slayer OBLITERATES 5'10 Trust Fund WASP Stacy

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
So I am currently on exchange in the UK, where most of the guys are ugly low class normies who are RTTmaxxed meatheads who look like this
IMG 0400

Meanwhile I was going for a polished high-class look and was dressed like this
IMG 0402
IMG 0403

In the last couple of months I've been told by girls that I'm super exotic and have amazing style (they said "old money" in particular but I find that cringe, I'm going for a polished banker with a trust fund and family crest look) and how guys in the UK don't know how to dress anymore

Anyways in this particular slay story I was with two of my friends (6'2 WASP jock with flowy hair, 6'0 exotic old money aesthetic with wide frame) clubbing in an affluent part of London, this one high stacylite with a WASP pheno, with a very distinct posh accent came up to me in line outside the club and said you look so exotic and you could definitely model (in front of my other 2 chadlite friends meaning she though i was better looking than them - lifefuel) and began doing the puppy eye thing while running her fingers on my shoulders (capped delts btw you plebs) and chest

she was barely shorter than me in 4 inch heels and im around 6'3 in shoes, this made me rock hard as this meant she was probably 5'10 and we would have chad sons

at the club she bought me drinks (chad behavior) with this fancy metal card which i think was a platinum amex not sure, we talked for a while and made out, one thing i remembered was she asked "which bank or law firm do you work at? i can obviously tell youre a banker/lawyer because of what youre wearing" (keep in mind im wearing a barbour waxed jacket, ralph lauren quarterzip and collared shirt underneath with an expensive watch) i said i was from the US and still a student

afterwards she asked if i wanted to go to her flat in Central London which was like a 10 min ride away, so we went in and she went straight to business

afterwards she complimented me on my barbour jacket and said that her dad always wears that when theyre hunting on their estate a few hours north of London

also she mentioned she was 23 afterwards and was just unemployed living off a trust fund (her parents are paying her to get pumped and dumped by chad at 23 JFL) and she didnt care that i was way younger because i was "so hot"

for reference she looked like a combination of these two but she had that dumb scandinavian blonde highlights

IMG 0405
IMG 0404
IMG 0406
IMG 0408

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, aleksander, enchanted_elixir and 10 others
So I am currently on exchange in the UK, where most of the guys are ugly low class normies who are RTTmaxxed meatheads who look like this
View attachment 2555285

View attachment 2555287View attachment 2555288

In the last couple of months I've been told by girls that I'm super exotic and have amazing style (they said "old money" in particular but I find that cringe, I'm going for a polished banker with a trust fund and family crest look) and how guys in the UK don't know how to dress anymore

Anyways in this particular slay story I was with two of my friends (6'2 WASP jock with flowy hair, 6'0 exotic old money aesthetic with wide frame) clubbing in an affluent part of London, this one high stacylite with a WASP pheno, with a very distinct posh accent came up to me in line outside the club and said you look so exotic and you could definitely model (in front of my other 2 chadlite friends meaning she though i was better looking than them - lifefuel) and began doing the puppy eye thing while running her fingers on my shoulders (capped delts btw you plebs) and chest

she was barely shorter than me in 4 inch heels and im around 6'3 in shoes, this made me rock hard as this meant she was probably 5'10 and we would have chad sons

at the club she bought me drinks (chad behavior) with this fancy metal card which i think was a platinum amex not sure, we talked for a while and made out, one thing i remembered was she asked "which bank or law firm do you work at? i can obviously tell youre a banker/lawyer because of what youre wearing" (keep in mind im wearing a barbour waxed jacket, ralph lauren quarterzip and collared shirt underneath with an expensive watch) i said i was from the US and still a student

afterwards she asked if i wanted to go to her flat in Central London which was like a 10 min ride away, so we went in and she went straight to business

afterwards she complimented me on my barbour jacket and said that her dad always wears that when theyre hunting on their estate a few hours north of London

also she mentioned she was 23 afterwards and was just unemployed living off a trust fund (her parents are paying her to get pumped and dumped by chad at 23 JFL) and she didnt care that i was way younger because i was "so hot"

for reference she looked like a combination of these two but she had that dumb scandinavian blonde highlights

View attachment 2555305View attachment 2555306View attachment 2555308View attachment 2555309
Reading this while wearing a ralph lauren quarter zip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Roquefort, redmaxx and 3 others
Screenshot 20231115 202638

dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, fuxkdakikez, 3virtues and 17 others
Reading this while wearing a ralph lauren quarter zip
I just took off my fine Italian loafers to read this thread while a 23 year old model plays with my hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 62821, Deleted member 30679 and 4 others
View attachment 2555285

View attachment 2555305View attachment 2555306View attachment 2555308View attachment 2555309
Send her nudes and hidden camera sextape or you're larping

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and sportsmogger
Do you really think anyone's gonna believe that
Image 19

Aslo DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel and 7 others
she ugly

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
No way this nigga is still typing up essays but won't show his face ''Changlite'' You're ugly as fuck, I bet you're that autistic gook that posted a dark ass image of you explaining you had to ''show the bones'' :lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212
why do you want to see him if you don't show yourself when making these brag threads
Exactly, told this guy to show himself and he said no.

• +1
this ricecels fanfiction always makes me crack up
Sticker Laughing GIF by Kiszkiloszki

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and try2beme
why do you want to see him if you don't show yourself when making these brag threads
i described myself in detail dumbass

Exotic Tall Wide-Framed 6PSL Slayer​

No way this nigga is still typing up essays but won't show his face ''Changlite'' You're ugly as fuck, I bet you're that autistic gook that posted a dark ass image of you explaining you had to ''show the bones'' :lul:

i described myself in detail dumbass use ur imagination​

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Did you larp with Alex Schlab's photo?

View attachment 2555285

Those foids are suifuel
How do they get them here

• +1
Too many good looking Asians in the UK, need more Arabs

• JFL
Gooks dont get shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sportsmogger

i described myself in detail dumbass use ur imagination​

You realize how sad you have to be to makeup stories about having sex with a Posh British Girl? You probably live in South China or sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, enchanted_elixir and try2beme
You realize how sad you have to be to makeup stories about having sex with a Posh British Girl? You probably live in South China or sum shit
Literally a gook in “old money “ style equals a incel

• JFL
And JFL if you think women honestly give a fuck about muh high class and low class.

Never seen a banker dress like this before jfl. Maybe in the hedge funds of Mayfair but not in Canary Wharf or the City.

Attachments

• B07041DF-1622-4817-9E69-98209A959CE0.jpeg
    B07041DF-1622-4817-9E69-98209A959CE0.jpeg
    723.1 KB · Views: 0
Never seen a banker dress like this before jfl. Maybe in the hedge funds of Mayfair but not in Canary Wharf or the City.
peasantry such as yourself wouldnt understand WASP/Han culture

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
peasantry such as yourself wouldnt understand WASP/Han culture
Cope. I’ve done internships at banks. You’ve done delusional ramblings on .org.

And don’t sneak in Han with WASP ever again jfl.

Cope. I’ve done internships at banks. You’ve done delusional ramblings on .org.

And don’t sneak in Han with WASP ever again jfl.
WASP and Han are peer species as they've both created the most powerful empire known to mankind.

There's a few species in between Tier 1 (WASP/Han) and the rest, they're Tier 2 empires that are still relevant today (France/Japan)

Then there's the rest, which are just human.

• JFL
View attachment 2555285

Look like fucking disgusting slav