Expected Muscle Gain on Test 550 and Anavar 1st cycle

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I want to go to the fucking gym but im so broke I cant even fucking afford the gym pass.

I spend my days day dreaming of my future physique

But generally how much muscle would i put on a 12 month blast and cruise of Test 550 and Masteron at 200
Obviously when im cruising il run test at much lower levels

Currently 6ft 180lbs

Depends on genetics, it could be alot or shit all

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and datboijj
300test 200primo is better and more sustainable than 700mgs of gear a week.

To answer your question, you being a moronic and a lazy bitch, the muscle you would put on should be around 15-16kgs most likely.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
bro go to planet fitness or some shit its like 10 per month

• +1
bro go to planet fitness or some shit its like 10 per month
UK based
300test 200primo is better and more sustainable than 700mgs of gear a week.

To answer your question, you being a moronic and a lazy bitch, the muscle you would put on should be around 15-16kgs most likely.
I'm thinking of recomping while on cycle as im skinny fat or should i just bulk then cut?

I'm currently 180 either way so I'd put on at most 20lbs of weight/muscle

UK based

I'm thinking of recomping while on cycle as im skinny fat or should i just bulk then cut?

I'm currently 180 either way so I'd put on at most 20lbs of weight/muscle
get a job brokie

• +1
As if I havent been trying that my fellow graycel
go on local ads and look for walking dog job or something like that, vulnerable granny will pay serious cash

• +1
You'll probably gain 20-30lbs, a lot of it water, and then you'll plateau. You can't just run the same stuff over and over and expect to keep making gains. Test and mast is a nice way to kill your hairline though.

I would do it like this, first blast only test + some wet oral, then test + perhaps a nandrolone or EQ + oral, then up the dose slightly each time or add another injectable. That's generally how people do it. I don't really get the point of masteron if you're trying to gain muscle people use it for the hardness, it's not particularly anabolic.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and UrGirlsMcm
So you can't afford to go to the gym and you want to run a cycle? Lmao this shit makes no sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: groidpilled and UrGirlsMcm
So you can't afford to go to the gym and you want to run a cycle? Lmao this shit makes no sense.
That was an exaggeration I can afford it on my allowance of £30 a week

Last edited:
  • +1
You'll probably gain 20-30lbs, a lot of it water, and then you'll plateau. You can't just run the same stuff over and over and expect to keep making gains. Test and mast is a nice way to kill your hairline though.

I would do it like this, first blast only test + some wet oral, then test + perhaps a nandrolone or EQ + oral, then up the dose slightly each time or add another injectable. That's generally how people do it. I don't really get the point of masteron if you're trying to gain muscle people use it for the hardness, it's not particularly anabolic.
I’m still somewhat in puberty so ideally want bigger clavicles. Was told masteron would be some what effective in that department. Sacrificing some of my hairline for it is worth it imo

Last edited:
I want to go to the fucking gym but im so broke I cant even fucking afford the gym pass.

I spend my days day dreaming of my future physique

But generally how much muscle would i put on a 12 month blast and cruise of Test 550 and Masteron at 200
Obviously when im cruising il run test at much lower levels

Currently 6ft 180lbs
I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Bodybuilding.

One advice I can give you, is to extend your blasts as long as you can, which typically means 20-24 weeks.

Your first cycle will give you your greatest results and since there is not a big difference between suppression at 12 and 20 weeks (your b&c anyways) and testosterone is a mild compound, you should extend it.

Don't fuck with 19nors, except you want to pin test for the rest of your life. End your b&c after the cycles, or you will have to pin test for rest of your life.

Take your fucking lifts to complete failure with good form, otherwise = wasted gear.

Eat in a caloric surplus and get your protein in, otherwise = wasted gear

Sleep well and get rest days, otherwise = wasted gear.

Get an Ai and serm on hand before starting the cycle. IT IS A MUST! If you're not willing to spend money on these things hf being a bloated ugly gyno acne fireball with high blood pressure.

If you do these things, based on your beginner stats, expect to gain a shit ton of muscle.

It depends on the person, but I would not be surprised to see you gain 25lbs of lean mass in your first blast and somewhere around 12 lbs in your second blast, if you check the things I listed above.

Don't stop your bulk because you're looking like ugly shit. Keep doing it and then cut and enjoy your awesome Physique.

• +1
C
I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Bodybuilding.

One advice I can give you, is to extend your blasts as long as you can, which typically means 20-24 weeks.

Your first cycle will give you your greatest results and since there is not a big difference between suppression at 12 and 20 weeks (your b&c anyways) and testosterone is a mild compound, you should extend it.

Don't fuck with 19nors, except you want to pin test for the rest of your life. End your b&c after the cycles, or you will have to pin test for rest of your life.

Take your fucking lifts to complete failure with good form, otherwise = wasted gear.

Eat in a caloric surplus and get your protein in, otherwise = wasted gear

Sleep well and get rest days, otherwise = wasted gear.

Get an Ai and serm on hand before starting the cycle. IT IS A MUST! If you're not willing to spend money on these things hf being a bloated ugly gyno acne fireball with high blood pressure.

If you do these things, based on your beginner stats, expect to gain a shit ton of muscle.

It depends on the person, but I would not be surprised to see you gain 25lbs of lean mass in your first blast and somewhere around 12 lbs in your second blast, if you check the things I listed above.

Don't stop your bulk because you're looking like ugly shit. Keep doing it and then cut and enjoy your awesome Physique.
If you did all of this after lifting naturally for 5 years, chasing a strength base on the compound lifts, progressively overloading, being in a surplus and cutting back once in a while to normal body fat percentages (recomp), and then deciding to hope on a 24-week cycle of Testosterone, will you gain much more results?

• +1