Expensive clothes mog that cheap shit

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I always thought since the cheap shit looks the same it’s basically better and that expensive shit was just a logo

Jfl I’d buy these 20 euro pants just to last me a month and then already be torn under type shit or losing its pigment

Now i bought real shit from H&M and the quality is much better even tho it’s more expensive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 케이제이, WatermelonLover, whiteislandpill and 6 others
real shit from H&M
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Were you buying Shein tier garbage before? Of course that shit looked terrible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, 케이제이, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Were you buying Shein tier garbage before? Of course that shit looked terrible.
It’s some store called New Yorker here in Germany the shit looks good but lasts as long as paper pants

Wearing cheap clothes is a really really bad thing. Easiest way to out yourself as low status/low self esteem

yeah, blah blah maher/pitt/gandy can wear cheap clothes, but no one here is them.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, liberiangrimreaper, Debetro and 2 others
Wearing cheap clothes is a really really bad thing. Easiest way to out yourself as low status/low self esteem

yeah, blah blah maher/pitt/gandy can wear cheap clothes, but no one here is them.
Sometimes u can’t even tell tho they look good from a glance with the art and shit but the material just isn’t durable

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
i tried wearing a 1700 AUD trouser at a zegna clothing store showroom in the city once... too bad i didn't have the money to buy that well-stitched trouser

the quality of the fabric and attention to detail of the trouser was out of this world

you really do get what you pay for most of the time, especially when it comes to clothing and cosmetics

• +1
Reactions: Sny, WatermelonLover, Iasacrko and 1 other person
H&M itself is considered on the cheaper side unless you're living in India idk. But I do like their stuff, I usually buy from H&M or Uniqlo.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WatermelonLover and Iasacrko
Such cope.

I go to Target and buy an 8 dollar shirt that just FITS ME properly, and it look better then 80% of anything I could buy at a designer store.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
H&M itself is considered on the cheaper side unless you're living in India idk. But I do like their stuff, I usually buy from H&M or Uniqlo.
I mean I would buy from even cheaper shit :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: losthope
Such cope.

I go to Target and buy an 8 dollar shirt that just FITS ME properly, and it look better then 80% of anything I could buy at a designer store.
Shirts I still buy cheap ngl but that’s only cause they can’t really break

When we’re talking about pants and jackets tho every single cheap pants I buy always tears at the bottom then I have a hole revealing my ballsack :feelscry:

I will literally never buy cheap pants again

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shirts I still buy cheap ngl but that’s only cause they can’t really break

When we’re talking about pants and jackets tho every single cheap pants I buy always tears at the bottom then I have a hole revealing my ballsack :feelscry:

I will literally never buy cheap pants again
I’ve never experienced this.

Your jeans are ripping at the bottom?

I’ve never experienced this.

Your jeans are ripping at the bottom?
Maybe it’s cause I spread my legs a lot but idk they all tear at the bottom and it’s a slow process

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I always thought since the cheap shit looks the same it’s basically better and that expensive shit was just a logo

Jfl I’d buy these 20 euro pants just to last me a month and then already be torn under type shit or losing its pigment

Now i bought real shit from H&M and the quality is much better even tho it’s more expensive
People keep yapping about 'good style' when it is just expensive brands. Like every tiktok that tells you to 'fashionmaxx' it's always just expensive brands like Ralph Lauren

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Get carhatt and timbs

It’s some store called New Yorker here in Germany the shit looks good but lasts as long as paper pants
I buy from NY they have some okay clothes ngl

Yes, but buy the quality not the brand

Usually both traits aren’t exclusive though

• +1
Reactions: Sny