Experience after using this app that is basically tinder for teens

Damn, wtf are tou doing here bro. Your a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 12413
Same tbh, unreal
These are some bluepilled cucks 14 year old daughters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 6531 and 11 others
computer rage GIF
luther rage GIF
angry hulk GIF
david tennant rage GIF
sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suite
shooting al pacino GIF

i can't fucking cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, lasthope, Sny and 15 others
i hate this generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, quakociaptockh and Danish_Retard
How many of these girls asking to be railed live within a 30 minute drive of you?

or are they just being slutty to people they know they won’t meet on the internet, which I encountered a lot when I was 15 and on the internet. Random chicks talking dirty and sending nudes who lived on the other side of the country JFL.

I should really factory reset my old iPod touch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 11748 and 8 others
How many of these girls asking to be railed live within a 30 minute drive of you?

or are they just being slutty to people they know they won’t meet on the internet, which I encountered a lot when I was 15 and on the internet. Random chicks talking dirty and sending nudes who lived on the other side of the country JFL.

I should really factory reset my old iPod touch
I set the preference to my state so majority of the maches are from my state

@Enigmatic93 what do u think of this thread and these reactions from women, he looks like this

fdc27f87-b9e0-438a-a14a-1cea809e55e0-jpeg.1008526

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and gamma
Nah cant set settings to city only lmao, but there were a few in my city.

Just as I suspected. Teenage girls love to act slutty online. “Rail me”, yet irl they can’t even look you in the eye. These same girls spend their time reading wattpad fantasy sex stories.

I experienced the same thing on various apps when I was your age. Almost met a few, dozens fell through. Got nudes from a lot of them though. They just want to LARP with a cute boy online.

@Amnesia I know you’re older so you never had a chance to discover this yourself but most of these young teen girls are not dtf

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 11748, Chadrapist and 3 others
Just as I suspected. Teenage girls love to act slutty online. “Rail me”, yet irl they can’t even look you in the eye.

I experienced the same thing on various apps when I was your age. Almost met a few, dozens fell through. Got nudes from a lot of them though. They just want to LARP with a cute boy online.

@Amnesia I know you’re older so you never had a chance to discover this yourself but most of these girls are not dtf
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
go ascend and fly away slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
Giphy downsized large

Never received even 0.01% of this validation.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Patient A, Deleted member 10913 and 11 others
Just as I suspected. Teenage girls love to act slutty online. “Rail me”, yet irl they can’t even look you in the eye. These same girls spend their time reading wattpad fantasy sex stories.

@Amnesia I know you’re older so you never had a chance to discover this yourself but most of these young teen girls are not dtf

nudes

Send​

welp must be legit

Never received even 0.01% of this validation.

Legit it looks like a video game where he put in a cheat code for "god mode"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11748, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I cant comprehend a 15-16 yo girl saying "yo you can throat fuck me and then ignore me"..

Wtf is this? Maybe im getting old😂
Facts bro. These apps revealed how slutty women are jfl.
Wish this stuff existed when i was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
even on the chadfish accounts you wont get messages like these
you have to be the one to escalate

while for this new generation: they all picked it up from tiktok tbh

and that type of hair is a thing too
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12413
even on the chadfish accounts you wont get messages like these
you have to be the one to escalate

while for this new generation: they all picked it up from tiktok tbh

and that type of hair is a thing too
@SubhumanCurrycel
there were a good number of girls that just texted me with a simple ''hey''

• +1
Reactions: TedKazanski

Legit back when I had yubo girls would send nodes and stuff, they were always far away.

Any online attention is cope, only irl matters

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 9666 and 1 other person
Gotta say I don't really see the appeal of you OP, but if you're able to slay, then go get it out bro.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11748, Chadrapist and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11748 and 3 others
no shit your gonna get matches when your literally fucking chad
No offense to op but imo doesn't even look that good above average for sure but idk I can see alot of flaws. Still brutal blackpill but somewhat of a whitepill for op ngl tbh

teen girls these days are super easy, this forum is so delusional

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
You know this isnt incels.me right?

We got @ArvidGustavsson
@Salludon
@Amnesia

We got real fucking Chads posting here, and they struggle hard otherwise they would get all their dopamine from constant women and/or gf

The dating game is fucked bruh
bhai what happened to COVID threads?

Holy fuck rating on this forum is inaccurate
I dunno. Tinder and yubo are different battlefields. I hear alot about these yubo slayers but on tinder they dont have anywhere near the smv. Maybe tinder algo isnt cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Be_ConfidentBro
I hate human life so much.

I dunno. Tinder and yubo are different battlefields. I hear alot about these yubo slayers but on tinder they dont have anywhere near the smv. Maybe tinder algo isnt cope?
Yubo is for teens, tinder for women so ofc they have different appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Blackgymmax
Downloaded. Let’s see how brutal it is
how's it going bhai?
thinking of trying it for myself but i dont want to die yet

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11748
Yubo is for teens, tinder for women so ofc they have different appeal.
Yeah cuz youd do good on tinder but not like this, not even close. Even arvid blows up on yubo but on tinder you need to be like salludon level to get this attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others
come back when you fucked anyone of them

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Danish_Retard and Be_ConfidentBro
nigga how the fuck? i'm chadlite on my frauded pics but i get some compliments and maybe i've had foids only like 2 foids hitting me up like that, tbf i'm talking about yubo

btw is this app only on ios? cuz i can't find it

nigga how the fuck? i'm chadlite on my frauded pics but i get some compliments and maybe i've had foids only like 2 foids hitting me up like that, tbf i'm talking about yubo

Not chadlite boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12413

i got similar messages like this on yubo to wdym, but most just text ''hey''

yubo girls are so thirsy, if u don't get msgs like the ones im getting its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 5746 and Blackgymmax

App is only on ios i think

Attachments

• C231382A-AAB8-4882-B928-3EC8D22283F6.png
    C231382A-AAB8-4882-B928-3EC8D22283F6.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 129CE590-3506-4C1C-9D2C-FFF4E686E327.png
    129CE590-3506-4C1C-9D2C-FFF4E686E327.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 25203BB4-962F-48ED-8384-03B9AF2C3B57.png
    25203BB4-962F-48ED-8384-03B9AF2C3B57.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 74