Experience after using this app that is basically tinder for teens

Good, hence the result if you are not larping obviously.
I can only explain something from the info that is provided. If you for example state that this was a larp it doesn't dissprove the importance of the midface.
Ah i see, so like how do you calculate it exactly is there like an app

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Ah i see, so like how do you calculate it exactly is there like an app
No man i just cropped your face out and calculated. It's just some basic shit nothing profound.
Tell me however what your length is and how much you weight. If it is true what you state then your stats can't be disregarded. Also tell me if my assumption of your forehead is true, in other words how much fingers do fit between your brows and hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
No man i just cropped your face out and calculated. It's just some basic shit nothing profound.
Tell me however what your length is and how much you weight. If it is true what you state then your stats can't be disregarded. Also tell me if my assumption of your forehead is true, in other words how much fingers do fit between your brows and hairline?
A bit over 3

• +1
At the age of 16? Jfl what's your real age man?
I think i started puberty younger but not sure, dads side of family are very tall

• +1
@Blackgymmax looks like both us got severr PTSD from this

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper and sytyl
i just made an account on this app larping as a 22 year old about 30 minutes ago

holy shit my thumb hurts from swiping left so much on these absolutely hideous women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AlexAP, Sny and 14 others
i just made an account on this app larping as a 22 year old about 30 minutes ago

holy shit my thumb hurts from swiping left so much on these absolutely hideous women
So must women this app are ugly?

So must women this app are ugly?
this app doenst let u choose the age range u want to swipe on it automatically shows u girls around ur age

And the girls 21-23 are absolutely fucking ugly way ugiler than bumble and tinder and yubo for sure. This is at least in my location which is California

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 11406

How many matches in 30min

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Wtf i have similar jp appeal and psl as him but im not frm US and they dont have this app here. Over for norwaycels 😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
thread: 8 pages
rent: free

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
That is the sound of pain
Whatever bro i just bought this

D6D543BC B0C5 4B97 90B8 C7F14F235914

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate and gamma
Fuck my life I never had any of this in my youth of 13 holy shit.

Wow. This generation is so upfront. All bluepilled copers need to end their lives after reading those screenshots.

Those will be the same girls that virtue signal in the future btw.

Insane suifuel for me be but at the same time it is what it is

NAGASAKI HIROSHIMA level BLACKPILL by the way

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 12413
Op is just matching with really young horny girls on the internet.

Not saying op isnt good looking, but he's good looking for his age. A lot of guys look like absolute shit at 16 because of late puberty and other factors. Op is a Chad for his age when you even consider things like height.

At the age that he is, girls aren't too keen on overly masculine guys because they think of them as too old, op aesthetic is good for his age and he has a good face for them, at this age girls don't have high standards

We will see how op ages though, because he needs more dimorphism in his face as he grows older to be considered attractive. At the same time he also needs to not loose his harmony in his face.

These same Girls will grow older and realise that current op that they were thirsting on when they were younger wasn't special.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
This marginal's appeal to these young, ugly or average girls comes from 4 factors, one of which is the main one by far: Hair, no very serious flaws and a fat lip (although narrow), and the main one: eboy style that is a trend now.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Growth Plate
You are telling me that 300 girls texted you and yet you only matched with 350 girls in 3 DAYS?
yeah... OP is probably a liar.
Just like saludon with his mewing journey shit(fillers)

it's sad, but apparently there is a strong correlation between being brown and being a compulsive liar. I live in Brazil, I know what I'm talking about.

his face just screams "I'm a complexed liar favelado!"

tbh OP, you look like a weird monkey, I bet your ass is the color of your mouth. Those girls who showed all that interest in you have a terrible terrible taste.

it is over.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, tyronelite, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I agree ngl. There are plenty of ways to lie with a shitapp like that one. First off you can’t match with only girls since it’s a “friendship” app so he could have swiped on some dudes as well to inflate his nimbers. Could have easily used chadfish and then swap out pics and plenty other ways to fraud.
The only real way to verify your looks level online is Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 12150
yeah... OP is probably a liar.
Just like saludon with his mewing journey shit(fillers)

it's sad, but apparently there is a strong correlation between being brown and being a compulsive liar. I live in Brazil, I know what I'm talking about.

his face just screams "I'm a complexed liar favelado!"

tbh OP, you look like a weird monkey, I bet your ass is the color of your mouth. Those girls who showed all that interest in you have a terrible terrible taste.

it is over.
I agree ngl. There are plenty of ways to lie with a shitapp like that one. First off you can’t match with only girls since it’s a “friendship” app so he could have swiped on some dudes as well to inflate his nimbers. Could have easily used chadfish and then swap out pics and plenty other ways to fraud.
The only real way to verify your looks level online is Tinder.

This doesn't disprove PSL. These are just horny jb's with lower standards and a preference for TikTok fags. OP is a HTN with big lips, white skin, trendy hair, and thick dark eyebrows. The first is weird and aspie, but he looks really good in the second pic. With his looks and height, he'd be a chad in my highschool. I wonder how he found this forum.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Still dont understand how u did it. Maybe you write something like "send me a freaky message" or something. Got plenty of girls telling me I'm attractive and hot but haven't got a girl to ask me to spit in their mouths :cry:

Eh nothing surprising.. considering his age & how young bitches follow the eboy trend look

this app doenst let u choose the age range u want to swipe on it automatically shows u girls around ur age

And the girls 21-23 are absolutely fucking ugly way ugiler than bumble and tinder and yubo for sure. This is at least in my location which is California
They are indeed hideous. How many matches did you manage?

Is this a troll thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12413

Attachments

• 04ACB508-4AF1-4266-BC63-DFA9E5CE62B0.png
    04ACB508-4AF1-4266-BC63-DFA9E5CE62B0.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 67
  • A0DD3EE0-3978-4E43-9B2A-A71C38B55B43.png
    A0DD3EE0-3978-4E43-9B2A-A71C38B55B43.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 67
  • BA189EBB-2187-4A55-8899-D57DF8E8084A.png
    BA189EBB-2187-4A55-8899-D57DF8E8084A.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 65
  • E010053C-C0BE-42D8-9FD8-757A19C97666.png
    E010053C-C0BE-42D8-9FD8-757A19C97666.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 67
  • B0B39101-95E5-4D51-9524-A3F372604C1B.png
    B0B39101-95E5-4D51-9524-A3F372604C1B.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 68
This thread makes me want to ovER dose on some blackpills.

I'm much better looking than OP but All these girls are underage, I'm in my 20s. OP trying to get us all arrested.

Younger girls are so much easier.

How many of these girls asking to be railed live within a 30 minute drive of you?

or are they just being slutty to people they know they won’t meet on the internet, which I encountered a lot when I was 15 and on the internet. Random chicks talking dirty and sending nudes who lived on the other side of the country JFL.

I should really factory reset my old iPod touch
This I get thousands of dirty cute girl on Yubo or snap but the vast majority don't wanna fuck, Tinder is more representative of genuine sexual desire.

It's P in the V or nothing

• +1
Reactions: 189