Experienced a few mini apnea attacks, can probably get covered for bimax.

butterworld

butterworld

5’8 mulattocel
I’ve been experiencing times where I literally can’t breath and my heart rate rapidly drops while dozing off to sleep. Which means I have sleep apnea, I can probably get Bimax covered now :D

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, LancasteR and moreroidsmoredates
I’ve been experiencing times where I literally can’t breath and my heart rate rapidly drops while dozing off to sleep. Which means I have sleep apnea, I can probably get Bimax covered now :D
Sleep on your back if you get tested for sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Sleep on your back if you get tested for sleep apnea.
Hopefully my palate expansion doesn’t fix it. At that point I’d just save money and go to a cosmetic surgeon

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Good luck dude.
They will let you try CPAP and this dental protrusion device first.
If that doesn‘t work they‘ll probably do a few soft tissue surgeries first and then look at your skull structure.
Insurances can be very ignorant and trick to deal with.

• +1
Hopefully my palate expansion doesn’t fix it. At that point I’d just save money and go to a cosmetic surgeon
I tested positive on my sleep apnea test, but only had a light form of it. Doubt if the national surgeon is going to perform bimax on me. I have my appointment tomorrow with my maxfac surgeon.

• +1
Good luck dude.
They will let you try CPAP and this dental protrusion device first.
If that doesn‘t work they‘ll probably do a few soft tissue surgeries first and then look at your skull structure.
Insurances can be very ignorant and trick to deal with.
I have a class iii bite so maybe that’ll give me a reason to go directly into jaw surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR