Experienced insane blackpill today

Hope all them girls die.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
>One of them got angry and questioned why his gf was behaving like this and she said "fuck you you sexist cunt, you dont question me as i am a strong willed female ok?" and he just cowered away like a cuck. Another one spoke up calling his gf a slut for this and no joke she said "im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy with him and the boyfriends just watched (some of them jerked off the pathetic cucks)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
she said "im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". a
@dicklet4incher

So i was just chilling with a group of friends and there were a few foids with us. Now one of the people in our friendship group is a legit 7/10 chad, hunter eyes, square jaw, thick black hair etc, prototypical chad. Now i being blackpilled knew the girls were attracted to him for obvious reasons but my blue pilled normie friends coped themselves into believing that they werent attracted to him and their girlfriends werent gonna cheat on them with him.
Now for the blackpill, we eventually had a party and the girls got quite drunk as they do and they were all stroking his cock and kissing him, while their boyfriends just watched awkwardly not knowing what to do. One of them got angry and questioned why his gf was behaving like this and she said "fuck you you sexist cunt, you dont question me as i am a strong willed female ok?" and he just cowered away like a cuck. Another one spoke up calling his gf a slut for this and no joke she said "im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy with him and the boyfriends just watched (some of them jerked off the pathetic cucks)
i was already blackpilled so i wasnt that shocked tbh, i was quite thankful i didnt have a gf as she would have obviously fucked him in an instant tbh.

craziest thing about this is how my mates stay blue pilled about this saying oh yeh its cool im progressive you know, we are in an open relationship and all that bullshit
JFL what did I just read 😂

i mean the message of this story is true but its a bit unrealistic

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault
yea at this moment i knew this shit was larp, she is talking like a user from here

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Tales from da basement

No one on here believes any of what you say OP

You are just our forum clown existing merely for our amusement.

Keep wasting your precious time writing walls of text for us to laugh at, you leashed cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs, DidntRead and 2 others
Fuckk
Op Cant even write a believable story

t h i s
h
i
s

h a p p e n e d
a
p
p
e
n
e
d

The worst part of this is that this women will have husband and kids one day

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Now for the blackpill, we eventually had a party and the girls got quite drunk as they do and they were all stroking his cock and kissing him, while their boyfriends just watched awkwardly not knowing what to do. One of them got angry and questioned why his gf was behaving like this and she said "fuck you you sexist cunt, you dont question me as i am a strong willed female ok?" and he just cowered away like a cuck. Another one spoke up calling his gf a slut for this and no joke she said "im gonna fuck him , and if you question it ill leave you ok, im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy with him and the boyfriends just watched (some of them jerked off the pathetic cucks)

Not sure if I believe this tbh. Yes I get it that it's 2019 and that foids don't give a fuck anymore but this sounds like a larp post tbh. It sounds somewhat believable until you get to this part:

"im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy"

Sorry but this just doesn't sound like something a foid would say in the real world even under the influence. I think OP is larp.

Not sure if I believe this tbh. Yes I get it that it's 2019 and that foids don't give a fuck anymore but this sounds like a larp post tbh. It sounds somewhat believable until you get to this part:

"im allowed to fuck him because he satisfies my needs with his big cock and you are 5 7 with a small cock and thats your fault". and then they all started having an orgy"

Sorry but this just doesn't sound like something a foid would say in the real world even under the influence. I think OP is larp.
yeah, i was surprised too, foids are literally aware of their true nature at this point

lmfao
aint no way a woman said all that and you got it word by word

IF I EVER SEE A FUCKING THREAD LIKE THIS WHERE NO PICS ARE FUCKING INCLUDED IM GOING ER.
FUCKING DUMB CUNT ATLEAST POST PICS OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED OFHERWISE THIS WHOLE THREAD IS POINTLESS JUST LIKE YOUR EXISTENCE TBH NGL JFL LMAO ROFL FUARK BRO

Tales form a basement . No matter how drunk a girl would be she would be that abrasive to her bf
What are you talking about this is obvious b8

What are you talking about this is obvious b8
it almost doesn't matter

So much effort for so little reward.

What else could one have expected than humiliation and shame?

This guy enjoys being insulted and made fun of for the self hating masochist he is

That happenned for sure dude

it almost doesn't matter

So much effort for so little reward.

What else could one have expected than humiliation and shame?

This guy enjoys being insulted and made fun of for the self hating masochist he is
why u crying
dont believe me gtfo and go wank to your african tribal niggers you weak pussy bitch

african tribal niggers
https://i1.wp.com/xn--h1apn.net/images/foto/2015/2015-4/4-2/Himba-tribe-009.jpg

hnngh

keep barking for me

I knew it was a larp at "So"

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting