experienced teenage love

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
for 1 week until today where she ghosted me prolly cause her friends were saying i was a manlet but just wanted to say probably the best few days of my life and now i wanna kms again

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Axii, CreepyJewel1 and 7 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and mirrormogger
I can relate tbh but u just gotta go to the next as hard as it may sound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and shalomnigga
I can relate tbh but u just gotta go to the next as hard as it may sound
i will bro i will be looksmaxed to the oblivion next school year she gonna regret that she stopped talking to me:lul:(she won’t :feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and noodlelover
@shalomnigga if you're 5'9 and above and got called a manlet I might kms

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
@shalomnigga if you're 5'9 and above and got called a manlet I might kms
no i’m 5’5 turbomanlet:feelswhy: i wear lifts tho so 5’7 in public not horrible tbh just she was 5’5

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Ricky212, greycel and 3 others
no i’m 5’5 turbomanlet:feelswhy: i wear lifts tho so 5’7 in public not horrible tbh just she was 5’5
I'm 5'5/166cms too :feelshaha:

Fucking finally, every1 here is like 6 foot at least

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Accelerator and shalomnigga
Fek man if only I too could have experienced the holy grail known as teen love

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

Ts is genuinely so brutal man because tbh height in Hs heights matters but way less that u would think it’s just so frustrating that i can’t even be taller than a women by even a little bro i would be ok with just 5’8 be normal like my dad but god has other plans i’m 17 too so not hope tbh:feelswhy: doesn’t help every fucking nigga here is a psl 8 6’2 slayer😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Ts is genuinely so brutal man because tbh height in Hs heights matters but way less that u would think it’s just so frustrating that i can’t even be taller than a women by even a little bro i would be ok with just 5’8 be normal like my dad but god has other plans i’m 17 too so not hope tbh:feelswhy: doesn’t help every fucking nigga here is a psl 8 6’2 slayer😭
You're gonna have to marry a 6'2 goth dominatrix who will peg you on OF.

The sad fate of us all manlets worldwide :feelscry:

• +1
You're gonna have to marry a 6'2 goth dominatrix who will peg you on OF.

The sad fate of us all manlets worldwide :feelscry:
it’s ok bro i will looksmax my face and body to the max and get LL to 5’9 one day🙏 inshallah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel and Autismcel
it’s ok bro i will looksmax my face and body to the max and get LL to 5’9 one day🙏 inshallah
But what if your kids end up being manlets bhai

You can't get a surgery for your DNA, you need to marry a tall girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, shalomnigga and Accelerator

Niggas here lie a lot talkin abt “muh I’m 6ft and feel short” when in reality they are 5’8 measuring with heels and rounding 2 inches up

• JFL
But what if your kids end up being manlets bhai

You can get a surgery for your DNA, you need to marry a tall girl
jfl u don’t think i’ve thought i will be marrying a women 5’6 or taller and forsure my kids will be on hgh

• So Sad
Niggas here lie a lot talkin abt “muh I’m 6ft and feel short” when in reality they are 5’8 measuring with heels and rounding 2 inches up
Better than being a 5'5 turbomanlet that's for sure :feelshaha:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Accelerator and shalomnigga
:feelswhy::feelswhy: it’s over bro what are u planning on doing do u really think u can live the rest of ur life at this height and be content with ur self?

• So Sad
:feelswhy::feelswhy: it’s over bro what are u planning on doing do u really think u can live the rest of ur life at this height and be content with ur self?
going tigER in 2030 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and Autismcel
Don't wanna cripple myself forever for a girl tbh
it’s not even for girls bro tbh not tryna sound wierd but i’m genuinely unhappy with my proportions and the fact i can’t have any friends over 5’9 or they will dwarf me to oblivion and the fact i will look like a child forever being a manlet is so fucking cursed man on so many levels

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel, HTN_Mentalcel and Autismcel
i miss when i was a youngin and actually had foids begging for my dick back in school, now i’m oldcel ogre who scares foids by only his presence, fucking brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, shalomnigga and Autismcel
it’s not even for girls bro tbh not tryna sound wierd but i’m genuinely unhappy with my proportions and the fact i can’t have any friends over 5’9 or they will dwarf me to oblivion and the fact i will look like a child forever being a manlet is so fucking cursed man on so many levels
Bro fyi LL isn't well studied in the longterm and doctors are strongly against it (not the jewish LL doctors, they want your money)

You might develop severe infections and other complications because having a literal iron rod in your bones isn't normal

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
for 1 week until today where she ghosted me prolly cause her friends were saying i was a manlet but just wanted to say probably the best few days of my life and now i wanna kms again
You still better than most of us.

Ur 5’10 in shoes bro get over it

Don't wanna cripple myself forever for a girl tbh
Not abt girls. U don’t even get treated as a human at 5’5 and this is coming from someone who used to be short his entire life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and shalomnigga
Not abt girls. U don’t even get treated as a human at 5’5 and this is coming from someone who used to be short his entire life
brutal man how tall are u now and how much is the difference from when u where short?

Bro fyi LL isn't well studied in the longterm and doctors are strongly against it (not the jewish LL doctors, they want your money)

You might develop severe infections and other complications because having a literal iron rod in your bones isn't normal
so what do u want me as a manlet to do if i’m geniunley unhappy with myself just put a bullet in my head kms? become a drug addict? like what the fuck else can i do either i cope get LL or rope

brutal man how tall are u now and how much is the difference from when u where short?
Used to be the shortest in class in elementary school(don’t know my exact height) I was 4’10 at 13 and by far the shortest. Then I had a growth spurt and grew to 5’6 and then grew 2 inches through 14-16 and then grew another 4 16-17. Currently 17.5 and 5’11. Never expected to grow much cause my dad is a 5’3 turbo Manlet and my mom is 5’1. The difference is night and day tho because I have a good frame people take me seriously and don’t treat me like a fucking joke like they used to when I was younger

• +1
what did her friends say? and did you hit?

Used to be the shortest in class in elementary school(don’t know my exact height) I was 4’10 at 13 and by far the shortest. Then I had a growth spurt and grew to 5’6 and then grew 2 inches through 14-16 and then grew another 4 16-17. Currently 17.5 and 5’11. Never expected to grow much cause my dad is a 5’3 turbo Manlet and my mom is 5’1. The difference is night and day tho because I have a good frame people take me seriously and don’t treat me like a fucking joke like they used to when I was younger
Your dad is not your dad