Experiences and Guides to edit Pictures properly using Apps like FaceApp, Facetune, Photoshop, etc.?

S

StatusMaxed

Iron
Hello Guys,

This is my first Post here. I am quite new in the looksmaxxing Community.
I am now 29 years old, had great success with girls in my teens and early 20's
Now I am coming from a long term relationship and noticed how much the world has changed in terms of dating :oops::blackpill:

I would say, I am pretty average looking, maybe slightly above. I have low body fat and if I would rate my face based on the factors provided by YouTubers like "Face and LMS" or "Wheat Waffles", it's a solid 6/10
I am pretty much Style- and Statusmaxxed, I am tall and not balding. First thing I can think of right now to boost my SMV is hitting the Gym, because I am quite skinny at the moment.

So last week I started using Tinder for the first time in my life and as you can probably guess I got very few likes/matches so far and only from low quality women.
After watching all Videos of Wheat Waffles and lurking this Forum for a week, I now know the reason why.

The first thing that I want to try, before even thinking about surgery or other stuff, is to optimize my dating profile (pictures).
I don't really use Social Media at all, so I don't have any "cool" Pictures of me traveling, doing some nice activities or even professional looking pictures.
All I have is pictures taken from my phone.

I was thinking to myself, how much I can maxx out on editing my pictures using Apps like FaceApp, Facetune, etc :unsure:
I mean, I am pretty sure, if used correctly, I could easily boost my "supposed" SMV from 6 to 6.5 just by having some professional pictures, maybe even paying a professional photographer and then raise it further to 7.5 just by editing the pictures, making some slight changes.
The question is, do I get away with it? I mean, females seem to use these Apps all the time and I think most "Chads" on Tinder probably also bossted their SMV by at least 1 point by editing their pictures.

Does anyone have had some success or can share their Experiences, positive or negative, using this method?
And are there some good Tutorials on how to edit Pictures properly, so it boosts the SMV, but doesn't look too fake?

Would like to try this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyzayn, Deleted member 8771, Xangsane and 1 other person

there's this guide but it's really marginal
Thank you. I already read this guide, but if you look at the result, it's not really that good in my opinion.
Also the provided photos are not really good quality in the first place.
I think when it comes to Online Dating, good pictures are key, specially if you are "normie Tier" or above.

Thank you. I already read this guide, but if you look at the result, it's not really that good in my opinion.
Also the provided photos are not really good quality in the first place.
I think when it comes to Online Dating, good pictures are key, specially if you are "normie Tier" or above.
any more and it becomes too obvious I guess. You could just use hollywood filter and filter out the really dumb ones

any more and it becomes too obvious I guess. You could just use hollywood filter and filter out the really dumb ones

Do you know if there are better Apps available? Would also pay for an App if the Results are really good. Most free versions that I tested have no good results in my opinion. Either looks too fake or the effects are just bad.

t
Do you know if there are better Apps available? Would also pay for an App if the Results are really good. Most free versions that I tested have no good results in my opinion. Either looks too fake or the effects are just bad.
here's meitu. it's chinese and I have no fucking clue what it does but I heard it's similar and supposedly free