Experiences on GHK-CU?

lacobus

lacobus

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
1,186
Reputation
1,111
Already found a vendor, but how do I inject it, how do I reconstitute it, and how do I store it?

I have many questions if anybody would like to drop a guide below on how they used it I would love that.

Also what are some effects you have seen from it (BOTH NEG AND POS) lmk…


:Claps::Claps:
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
i take the oral version I never had any side effects
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
i take the oral version I never had any side effects
IMG 5396
 
  • +1
Reactions: kliiipss
Bro ghk cu is the most basic peptide exist I literally bought it from facebook marketplace 1 year ago and you are happy that you found a vendor
 
  • +1
Reactions: kratos22laxatives and lacobus

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
90
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
tension
Replies
0
Views
26
tension
tension
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
62
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
deris
Replies
6
Views
49
why.me
why.me
ImSomeone
Replies
2
Views
50
Tall midwit
Tall midwit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top