EXPERIENCES THAT ONLY CHADS WILL HAVE.

E

ExcelatIncel

Iron
1.) Being HIT ON by strangers.

2.) Getting compliments everytime they go out.

3.) Always getting the *fuck me* stare from girls. (Even from married women)

4.) They've fucked more woman in their first year of college than any subhuman will ever meet in his entire lifetime.

5.) They're easily forgiven by females for being a douche.

6.) Sex on Demand.

7.) Their behaviour/character flaws will always be overlooked.

8.) Financial Security due to looks = Can have 0 talent and still become a male model or at the very least you can get paid by rich whores to fuck them while their husband is gone (this legit happened)

9.) Chad become the center of attraction immediately whenever they attend social gatherings, party, meeting etc.

10.) They'll always have a social circle, ALWAYS.

11.) The choosing capacity. They get to chose who they want to be with and not the other way round. E- Dating will always work in their favor. Chads can get 500 matches in 3 days and pick the ones they wish to meet with.

12.) They are at a constant state of prime confidence because their male ego is stroked everyday, they'll barely ever feel rejected or feel depressed AND even if they do, there will be people to take care of them.

13.) They can always mog sub-humans and drive them to the brink of extinction.

14.) True love. (Chads never have to be insecure of becoming a betabux)

JUST FUCKING LOL AT LIVING A CHAD LIFE. BECOME A CHAD OR DIE TRYING.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, AutisticBeaner and 7 others
Shit Thread Graycel. Dn read. Didn't ask.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Velvet and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, Chadeep and 1 other person
Suicide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Velvet and 3 others
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Water is wet bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4464
Water is wet bro.
It's kind of obvious, I know. But it's good to be reminded every now and then...gives me the drive to try and ascend, even though I know it's not possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991

4.) They've fucked more woman in their first year of college than any subhuman will ever meet in his entire lifetime.

6.) Sex on Demand.

8.) Financial Security due to looks = Can have 0 talent and still become a male model or at the very least you can get paid by rich whores to fuck them while their husband is gone (this legit happened)

9.) Chad become the center of attraction immediately whenever they attend social gatherings, party, meeting etc.

11.) The choosing capacity. They get to chose who they want to be with and not the other way round. E- Dating will always work in their favor. Chads can get 500 matches in 3 days and pick the ones they wish to meet with.

12.) They are at a constant state of prime confidence because their male ego is stroked everyday, they'll barely ever feel rejected or feel depressed AND even if they do, there will be people to take care of them.

shieet broo very insightful, I didnt know all of this until now thanks for opening my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

6.) Sex on Demand.

True love doesn't exist in Chads' world either, you inbreded coping faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2658
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHANAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

if chads can't get true love, no one can. kys
True love doesn't exist in Chads' world either, you inbreded coping faggot.

• +1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHANAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

if chads can't get true love, no one can. kys
Live without being in love with a hypersexualised hypergamous cumdumpster, you fantasising. cucktard
Rope A S A P

• +1
Live without being in love with a hypersexualised hypergamous cumdumpster, you fantasising. cucktard
Rope A S A P
HOLY FUCK U AUTIST I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN...NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY CAN FIX THAT SHIT. DON'T REPRODUCE FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH U SHIT FOR BRAIN RETARD.

• +1
HOLY FUCK U AUTIST I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR BRAIN...NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY CAN FIX THAT SHIT. DON'T REPRODUCE FOR THE LOVE OF ALLAH U SHIT FOR BRAIN RETARD.

You big turd of human disgrace for praising Allah[Only right about women, nothing more].
Do yourself a favor and blow yourself up with a nuclear bomb in your goat-stinking basement, fagtard

• +1
  • +1
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername and Chadeep
You big turd of human disgrace for praising Allah[Only right about women, nothing more].
Do yourself a favor and blow yourself up with a nuclear bomb in your goat-stinking basement, fagtard
HHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
KEEP BARKING U LOW IQ TRIGGERED DOG, WHILE UR MOM JUMPS ON CHAD DICKS WITH ATMOST LOVE HUMANLY POSSIBLE. WHILE CHADS SPIN HER MEAT LIKE A HUMAN KEKAB ON A FUCKING GRILL. SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAYS PONDERING OVER YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE TILL YOU FIND THE COURAGE TO KILL YOURSELF INSHALLAH

• +1
HHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
KEEP BARKING U LOW IQ TRIGGERED DOG, WHILE UR MOM JUMPS ON CHAD DICKS WITH ATMOST LOVE HUMANLY POSSIBLE. WHILE CHADS SPIN HER MEAT LIKE A HUMAN KEKAB ON A FUCKING GRILL. SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAYS PONDERING OVER YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE TILL YOU FIND THE COURAGE TO KILL YOURSELF INSHALLAH
That shit would have happend to your mother as well you low iq islamic donkey.

• +1
ok i'm convinced, how do i become one?

• +1
ok i'm convinced, how do i become one?
3 options imo

1.) Be born a chad

2.) Be rich enough to afford surgeries.

3.) If you don't want to do surgery - Status Maxx and Gymmaxx to increase Sex appeal( won't make you chad, but it's better)

I hope you ascend bro. good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AutisticBeaner