Experiences w/ & advice on self-tanner

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I'm thinking about using self tanner on my face (and body if the difference in skin tone would be too obvious) because a healthy tan always makes me look way better but I want to avoid photoaging. Basically want my skin to look like Jude Law's in my avi.

Any input on self tanners, especially product recommendations would be appreciated.

My skin tone is reddish and not super pale, typical German more or less.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Ive literally used every self tanner in every price range, for the body it was all dogshit, it all comes off when you sweat a little and on some areas it doesn’t hold and just looks weird. At the end I sticked with a tan spray just for my face to have a bit of a healthier color when I feel like it.
Photoaging is shit but maybe you can use melanotan, build up a tan and then just maintain it with very very little uv exposure and be protected 24/7 otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 13021 and TrestIsBest
Ive literally used every self tanner in every price range, for the body it was all dogshit, it all comes off when you sweat a little and on some areas it doesn’t hold and just looks weird. At the end I sticked with a tan spray just for my face to have a bit of a healthier color when I feel like it.
Photoaging is shit but maybe you can use melanotan, build up a tan and then just maintain it with very very little uv exposure and be protected 24/7 otherwise.
Wasn't too keen on using that shit on my body anyway, seems like a pain in the ass.

MPMD in this video suggests Melonatan contributed to his skin looking like shit so I'm a bit hesitant to use it

I tried self tanning drops for the face but it just looked gay as fuck. i think they all do tbh. and id rather be ugly than look gay as fuck tbh

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Wasn't too keen on using that shit on my body anyway, seems like a pain in the ass.

MPMD in this video suggests Melonatan contributed to his skin looking like shit so I'm a bit hesitant to use it

Derek also uses a whole bunch of roids, didn’t have a skincare routine maybe
only excessive tanning will lead to this. In moderation with Melanotan you should be safe. Just use SPF50+ all time except when tanning.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery and TrestIsBest
I tried self tanner few years ago for a short period of time and I was satisfied by the effect.
Then I stopped because I started to vampiremaxx

I may buy a self tanner again in order to start bone smashing my orbital rims while covering the bruises

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What tan spray you use?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xanny and Sigmamale