Experiencing high SMV is so blackpilling

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Only experiencing this because I'm in Thailand and 186cm blue eye MTN.

I met up with a shy girl, dressed conservatively, sweater, long skirt, dates going well, she speaks 3 languages, plays multiple instruments, better looking than any girl that has ever shown me interest in DK.
From insta story, she didnt have time to change clothes before work, so the same she met me in

Posting bikini pics at least stops the masquerade of her being a good girl, but if I hadn't seen that before I'd have believen it 100%

(Low SoMe presence too)

I take her to a rooftop bar, she has never been before. Take her to a hotel and fuck her, 3rd time I say I don't have any condoms (had 1 left :feelshmm: ) and come raw in her (she got so mad lol)

This is 6 hours after meeting her.

I go stalk her insta, and see the same guys from her studies, her friendgroup, commenting those simp comments, how beautiful she is, how talented she is. Meanwhile some random fucking foreigner gets to fuck her 6 hours after meeting. She shows me a picture of a guy from her studies trying to date her, and hes a decent looking thai dude, follows all the thai beauty standards.

It's brutal, danish girls are the exact same, I'm just on the other side of experience :feelswah::feelspepo:

I'll never be the random stranger they meet up with, I'll be the faggot simp that she studies with for years that thinks she a conservative trad girl before she gives him a crumb of pussy.

And it doesn't fucking matter how conservative she dresses, how shy she acts, they're all sluts.

Give up on having feelings for women, realise that it's just your turn, enjoy it, it won't last.
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, FrenchChad, CreepyJewel1 and 48 others
I haven't even got my coffee yet bro chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, bloomercel, hypernormie and 2 others
Great reminder! Sometimes I just go stray and ignore the blackpill since it's soo brutal; Sometimes even forgets about it. I needed this

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, saiya_online, Detective and 10 others
Har varit med om exakt detsamma, kan visa i pm om du vill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
3rd time I say I don't have any condoms (had 1 left :feelshmm: ) and come raw in her (she got so mad lol)

Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, TechnoBoss, hypernormie and 5 others
based lol. Niggas here don’t realise you must escalate when you meet up from the get go. Once I realised that everything became crystal clear.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, n0rthface, buflek and 5 others
All women are whores attractive men especially know this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 7 others
based lol. Niggas here don’t realise you must escalate when you meet up from the get go. Once I realised that everything became crystal clear.
Yeah, looking back at my first dates in DK when I still had insane anxiety I cringe so much, no escalation.

I started this date by hugging her, even tho she didnt reciprocate, guided her hand when she had trouble with a card. Sat besides her instead of opposite her so I could touch her while talking.

It's all the small things, have to do so much to get them used to your touch.

And honestly man ngl, getting to the point of sex is so much more fun than sex. She wants to meet up again soon and I'd rather go on a new date, it's so much more thrilling.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, Madridista, bloomercel and 5 others
JBW

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, maxilofailo and 3 others
Danish girl are niko only anyway

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online, bloomercel and fuse
Good work my little danish retard

Happy for you man.

I guess I'll also have to travel to SEA if I ever want to experience high-SMV. What it's like to live while women find you attractive.

Just wondering what life will be like back in Europe once you go back to low-SMV.
low-SMV dating just ain't worth the time/energy/money even if you don't even know what high-SMV dating is like. So nothing really changes I guess. Just on its own, objectively, it's already a terrible proposition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, bloomercel, n0rthface and 3 others
Happy for you man.

I guess I'll also have to travel to SEA if I ever want to experience high-SMV. What it's like to live while women find you attractive.
Acting like your past doesn't exist smh
Just wondering what life will be like back in Europe once you go back to low-SMV.
low-SMV dating just ain't worth the time/energy/money even if you don't even know what high-SMV dating is like. So nothing really changes I guess. Just on its own, objectively, it's already a terrible proposition.
Oh man its gonna suck, it's gonna suck so fucking bad.
But at least I'll know, feel when a women isn't 100% into me and just drop her.

Never again will I spend time on someone that doesn't show me the same enthusiasm a hot girl here does me.

But, I also got a glp-1 source, and I'll do 3 months of roids when i get lean, so hopefully in 6 monthsish after abusing my body I'll be able to get the same girls in Denmark I get here...

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, bloomercel, n0rthface and 2 others
@Magnum Opus escalationpill MURDERED me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, hypernormie, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
@Magnum Opus escalationpill MURDERED me
Just touch her retard lol

Of course I've had crippling anxiety, I know that's an impossible thing to do for some, but it's literally that easy.

Touch her, they can only just communicate with English here, what you say never mattered.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ambi
Just touch her retard lol

Of course I've had crippling anxiety, I know that's an impossible thing to do for some, but it's literally that easy.

Touch her, they can only just communicate with English here, what you say never mattered.
ive been on several dates without even making a flirty comment

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Alt Number 3
ive been on several dates without even making a flirty comment
Based. Show them that they have to work for your attention, king 🚬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 2ndChico, SwissSubhuman and 2 others
Based. Show them that they have to work for your attention, king 🚬
Oh she is working soooo hard for my attention rn… She cant stop working for it

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Oh she is working soooo hard for my attention rn… She cant stop working for it
Hahaha babe not now I'm talking to Magnum on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, hypernormie, Alt Number 3 and 2 others

I met up with a shy girl, dressed conservatively, sweater, long skirt, dates going well, she speaks 3 languages, plays multiple instruments, better looking than any girl that has ever shown me interest in DK.
View attachment 2969121From insta story, she didnt have time to change clothes before work, so the same she met me in

View attachment 2969124Posting bikini pics at least stops the masquerade of her being a good girl, but if I hadn't seen that before I'd have believen it 100%

View attachment 2969135View attachment 2969137View attachment 2969138(Low SoMe presence too)

I take her to a rooftop bar, she has never been before. Take her to a hotel and fuck her, 3rd time I say I don't have any condoms (had 1 left :feelshmm: ) and come raw in her (she got so mad lol)

I go stalk her insta, and see the same guys from her studies, her friendgroup, commenting those simp comments, how beautiful she is, how talented she is. Meanwhile some random fucking foreigner gets to fuck her 6 hours after meeting. She shows me a picture of a guy from her studies trying to date her, and hes a decent looking thai dude, follows all the thai beauty standards.

It's brutal, danish girls are the exact same, I'm just on the other side of experience :feelswah::feelspepo:

I'll never be the random stranger they meet up with, I'll be the faggot simp that she studies with for years that thinks she a conservative trad girl before she gives him a crumb of pussy.

And it doesn't fucking matter how conservative she dresses, how shy she acts, they're all sluts.

Give up on having feelings for women, realise that it's just your turn, enjoy it, it won't last.
@MoggerGaston
Only here on this forum, can a man who just fucked a girl, cry to other men over not fucking girls.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, leveruis, hypernormie and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi
Its real… supported by studies
Trapped chad

jfl
take ur shizo meds b4 u go into an episode
there is no real studies that prove it

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Mirin, she looks hot, exactly my type body-wise

Scandinavia is nightmare mode if ur not a tall white Chad or a dripped up ethnic that listen to shitty rap

You grew to 186 or ur wearing lifts?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Danish_Smartass and 1 other person
Acting like your past doesn't exist smh
very difficult isn't it? I struggled with that immensely when I went from KHHV 23yo to dating that stacylite for a couple of months.

Felt like some kind of fraud and she was going to find out about 'the real me' any moment. Sucked hard and made me unable to really enjoy the moment emotionally. Always felt some sort of stress/anxiety.

Oh man its gonna suck, it's gonna suck so fucking bad.
But at least I'll know, feel when a women isn't 100% into me and just drop her.

Never again will I spend time on someone that doesn't show me the same enthusiasm a hot girl here does me.
Yes exactly. You stop simping, you stop being a cuck, you stop chasing. No wasting time/energy anymore. It's great.
Only don't overdo it so you miss out on opportunities, that's has been a mistake of my own.

But, I also got a glp-1 source, and I'll do 3 months of roids when i get lean, so hopefully in 6 monthsish after abusing my body I'll be able to get the same girls in Denmark I get here...
no idea what glp-1 is, but good luck man. you look pretty lean already facially so you're probably not too far off.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, n0rthface and Danish_Retard
Muh escalate
If you have to, I’ve got some bad news for you:
It’s…over…
JFL
Chad doesn’t have to escalate

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Only here on this forum, can a man who just fucked a girl, cry to other men over not fucking girls.

View attachment 2969799
Hahahhaha man, laughed so much that people in the street there looking at me :lul::lul::lul:

Its real… supported by studies
She commented on my blue eyes like 10 times we there on the date lmao

Mirin, she looks hot, exactly my type body-wise

Scandinavia is nightmare mode if ur not a tall white Chad or a dripped up ethnic that listen to shitty rap

You grew to 186 or ur wearing lifts?
I'm 190 in my high heeled running shoes 🫡

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Madridista, bloomercel, Lookologist003 and 3 others
Yes they are ALL sluts
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Let this realization free your mind :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Madridista, bloomercel, Lookologist003 and 3 others
It’s because they are blackpillers and not redpillers, PUA explains this, it’s like PUA 101

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Danish_Retard
  • +1
The power of chad is known

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lookologist003 and Danish_Retard
very difficult isn't it? I struggled with that immensely when I went from KHHV 23yo to dating that stacylite for a couple of months.

Felt like some kind of fraud and she was going to find out about 'the real me' any moment. Sucked hard and made me unable to really enjoy the moment emotionally. Always felt some sort of stress/anxiety.
Ah, yeah that makes sense.

I'd probably feel the same if I was in a relationship with these girls instead of just fucking them.

But idk, I just never talk about my past to them, theres nothing to say really. Doesn't mean I can't have fun with them in the present, not enjoy their stories.

Idk, I guess I am too blackpilled to care, it's all about looks, you could be the biggest loser but as long as you have looks and a bit of "game" she will still let you have sex with her.

It's different in a relationship tho I'd imagine. Perhaps it's really good for me to get these experiences now.

Yes exactly. You stop simping, you stop being a cuck, you stop chasing. No wasting time/energy anymore. It's great.
Only don't overdo it so you miss out on opportunities, that's has been a mistake of my own.
I will remember this, thank you for the advice.

How do you find a balance tho? Becuase things will never be this easy for me in Denmark with girls I actually want.

no idea what glp-1 is, but good luck man. you look pretty lean already facially so you're probably not too far off.
Semaglutide, that new appetite supressing drug.

I think I'm 10-15kg off from being truly lean. Could probably do it in 3-4 months without major muscle loss.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Yes they are ALL sluts

It's so sad that, going from a shy girl to wanting to be tied up and choked during sex.

idk, guess I just want a vanilla girl.

@TUSSELEIF

The power of chad is known
No, 90% of this forum has never experienced anything approximating it.

The power of Mike Tysons punch is known, do you know what it feels like?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Smartass, hypernormie and 2 others

View attachment 2969121From insta story, she didnt have time to change clothes before work, so the same she met me in

View attachment 2969124Posting bikini pics at least stops the masquerade of her being a good girl, but if I hadn't seen that before I'd have believen it 100%

View attachment 2969135View attachment 2969137View attachment 2969138(Low SoMe presence too)

@MoggerGaston
this is suifuel seeing as i live in a country where the women here have zero standards, they get fucked by genuine subhumans all the time AND I STILL CAN'T GET LAID IM STILL AN INCEL DESPITE LIVING HERE

i swear to god, girls here will fuck anything but me, seen plenty of very ugly guys, manlets, obese guys, skinny alcoholics with girlfriends who look better than them, if im incel here i can't imagine living in denmark

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and Danish_Retard
She commented on my blue eyes like 10 times we there on the date lmao
Omg. I've heard some men ask why women find blue eyes attractive. I don't know, but blue eyes is like a seal of humanity to women and a path to whiteness for their children.

Yes they are ALL sluts

It's just cuz in the 21st century, EVERY girl you see who's young can fufill her weaker and more nuanced sex drive with exactly the type of looks they are craving at the time. They just don't talk about it too much, and especially if you're not friends with these women. I've heard fucking young bitches talking about how they shag hot guys on my commute. It's fucking suifuel as an incel. I want to pick up a rifle before I head home.

It's different in a relationship tho I'd imagine. Perhaps it's really good for me to get these experiences now.
It different when they get older. Everything becomes about compromises and you should forget their past, and her kids are her world.

The only escape is if you are good looking, Chad. Chads have their own edition of MGTOW, where they want nothing to do with women once they have cummed, but they do cum in these apparently innocent girls.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, bloomercel, hypernormie and 1 other person
Extremely based thread.

Most people here would get a bigger dopamine hit from being wanted by a girl we like than actually fucking her.

Also girls love to fuck foreigners, for obvious reasons.

Also mirin actually doing it the right way. I would've probably fucked it up with self doubt and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, Madridista, bloomercel and 2 others
even the face of God cant help an average dick vs a cock mogger

smal dicks arent even in the game theyre ghosts of the deceased

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Smartass, standardcel and Danish_Retard
Ah, yeah that makes sense.

I'd probably feel the same if I was in a relationship with these girls instead of just fucking them.

But idk, I just never talk about my past to them, theres nothing to say really. Doesn't mean I can't have fun with them in the present, not enjoy their stories.

Idk, I guess I am too blackpilled to care, it's all about looks, you could be the biggest loser but as long as you have looks and a bit of "game" she will still let you have sex with her.

Yeah for sex it's easier to just talk about the present or carry a mask that hides your true feelings/thoughts.
In a relationship she is going to be talking to you a lot about her life, her past, her exes, her social-life, her friends' social lives, etc. And she will also be questioning you about all of that. That's when I really started feeling alienated:

I am in a relationship with a girl who has had a COMPLETELY different life than me and still does. With corresponding COMPLETELY different mindset, ambitions, values, etc.

I will remember this, thank you for the advice.

How do you find a balance tho? Becuase things will never be this easy for me in Denmark with girls I actually want.
trial and error in the end I guess.

Like one time I felt completely defeated after a date because she want to get physical with me despite there being perfect logistics for it. (We were at her house and drunk) And she was definitely not the type of girl that is a virgin lol, she was a raver-girl who used drugs and alcohol every weekend. So I felt humiliated, rejected.

Only later did I realize she was actually into me, kept chatting with me in an engaged way, put effort into talking with me, gave me compliments for my appearance, and just didn't trust me yet on that first-date.

Not all black/white. But you have to judge it case by case. I made out with this girl on the first-date, so it's different than when you get rejected even for that on a first-date. Then it's truly over.

No kissing on first-date = never date her again for me.

Semaglutide, that new appetite supressing drug.

I think I'm 10-15kg off from being truly lean. Could probably do it in 3-4 months without major muscle loss.
Yeah should be possible. Good luck man. u got this

Last edited:
  • +1
How big is your penis and did she make any remarks about it.

• JFL
Yeah thats why i think most of the people i've met are not that great