Experiencing high SMV is so blackpilling

this is suifuel seeing as i live in a country where the women here have zero standards, they get fucked by genuine subhumans all the time AND I STILL CAN'T GET LAID IM STILL AN INCEL DESPITE LIVING HERE

i swear to god, girls here will fuck anything but me, seen plenty of very ugly guys, manlets, obese guys, skinny alcoholics with girlfriends who look better than them, if im incel here i can't imagine living in denmark
You just need game

I felt like you, but either you're grossly overestimating your attractiveness, or you're just a sperg.

I was in the latter category, you need a place to meet women, for me it was through social circle, then you need to be able to escalate.

Like cry all you want but you're either ugly or socially retarded, both can be fixed if you work for it.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
You just need game

I felt like you, but either you're grossly overestimating your attractiveness, or you're just a sperg.

I was in the latter category, you need a place to meet women, for me it was through social circle, then you need to be able to escalate.

Like cry all you want but you're either ugly or socially retarded, both can be fixed if you work for it.
im not grossly overestimating my attractiveness, i never claimed to be highly attractive i just said that girls here have no standards. they fuck guys who make me look like a chad in comparison

despite that im still incel, socially retarded from bad environment

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How big is your penis and did she make any remarks about it.
not op but 15 cm and ethnic women obsess that its so white and the balls are pink and say that they love it so either its the strong upward curve i have or just that they like me a lot

never had sex with a white woman

Semaglutide, that new appetite supressing drug.
wtf dont use that dead srs

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, bloomercel and Danish_Retard
not op but 15 cm and ethnic women obsess that its so white and the balls are pink and say that they love it so either its the strong upward curve i have or just that they like me a lot

but Google says 15cm is 5.9 ìnches? Do ethnic foids get pressed eith such a size? I am ethnic and 5.3", will do PE to get half an inch

this is suifuel seeing as i live in a country where the women here have zero standards, they get fucked by genuine subhumans all the time AND I STILL CAN'T GET LAID IM STILL AN INCEL DESPITE LIVING HERE

i swear to god, girls here will fuck anything but me, seen plenty of very ugly guys, manlets, obese guys, skinny alcoholics with girlfriends who look better than them, if im incel here i can't imagine living in denmark
What country

Traditional girl in dress, then a complete slut in bed. Brutal realization. The blackpill comes to warn me about their nature again. Thanks for the thread. I'm glad I'm on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Bonecel01, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
brutal jbw pill

also it's good to see you're doing fairly well nowadays

• Love it
Yeah, looking back at my first dates in DK when I still had insane anxiety I cringe so much, no escalation.

I started this date by hugging her, even tho she didnt reciprocate, guided her hand when she had trouble with a card. Sat besides her instead of opposite her so I could touch her while talking.

It's all the small things, have to do so much to get them used to your touch.

And honestly man ngl, getting to the point of sex is so much more fun than sex. She wants to meet up again soon and I'd rather go on a new date, it's so much more thrilling.
it's almost like escalation matters, and just being a passive cuck gets you nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies
Getting with ethnics is a humiliation ritual
I’m sorry bro
Hahaha

Remember the girl you like with 44 likes is getting rawdogged by some tourist while her looksmatch rots

• +1
Yeah for sex it's easier to just talk about the present or carry a mask that hides your true feelings/thoughts.
In a relationship she is going to be talking to you a lot about her life, her past, her exes, her social-life, her friends' social lives, etc. And she will also be questioning you about all of that. That's when I really started feeling alienated:

I am in a relationship with a girl who has had a COMPLETELY different life than me and still does. With corresponding COMPLETELY different mindset, ambitions, values, etc.
Yeah that's true, I guess I just don't feel so alienated anymore because my present life is like theirs, my past isn't everything I am.

Also this girl I had a STR seemed to have the sameish values as me on religion and social blackpill, wealth etc.

I guess I just got lucky.

trial and error in the end I guess.

Like one time I felt completely defeated after a date because she want to get physical with me despite there being perfect logistics for it. (We were at her house and drunk) And she was definitely not the type of girl that is a virgin lol, she was a raver-girl who used drugs and alcohol every weekend. So I felt humiliated, rejected.

Only later did I realize she was actually into me, kept chatting with me in an engaged way, put effort into talking with me, gave me compliments for my appearance, and just didn't trust me yet on that first-date.

Not all black/white. But you have to judge it case by case. I made out with this girl on the first-date, so it's different than when you get rejected even for that on a first-date. Then it's truly over.

No kissing on first-date = never date her again for me.
Yeah that's true, thanks bro, I appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My actual smv is so low tho damn

I am at a touristed island and swiped on every white girl and only one Norwegian gym girl swiped back, perhaps only because of the common nationality?

💀💀💀

Over when I go back to Europe, brutal reality check.

My actual smv is so low tho damn

I am at a touristed island and swiped on every white girl and only one Norwegian gym girl swiped back, perhaps only because of the common nationality?

💀💀💀

Over when I go back to Europe, brutal reality check.

Why are European women's standards so high?

• +1
Yeah for sex it's easier to just talk about the present or carry a mask that hides your true feelings/thoughts.
In a relationship she is going to be talking to you a lot about her life, her past, her exes, her social-life, her friends' social lives, etc. And she will also be questioning you about all of that. That's when I really started feeling alienated:

I am in a relationship with a girl who has had a COMPLETELY different life than me and still does. With corresponding COMPLETELY different mindset, ambitions, values, etc.
In my experience, if women start talking about past exes and their life and shit early on, they are giga sluts with high bodycounts and has done depraved shit. Such a turn off

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Swedish Big Cock
IMG 6025

People here make fun of nerd cucks but Nords have powerful swords 🍆

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Danish_Smartass

Sweden used to be shaped like this for good reasons yk 🇸🇪
IMG 6026

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Danish_Smartass
Only experiencing this because I'm in Thailand and 186cm blue eye MTN.

I met up with a shy girl, dressed conservatively, sweater, long skirt, dates going well, she speaks 3 languages, plays multiple instruments, better looking than any girl that has ever shown me interest in DK.
View attachment 2969121From insta story, she didnt have time to change clothes before work, so the same she met me in

View attachment 2969124Posting bikini pics at least stops the masquerade of her being a good girl, but if I hadn't seen that before I'd have believen it 100%

View attachment 2969135View attachment 2969137View attachment 2969138(Low SoMe presence too)

I take her to a rooftop bar, she has never been before. Take her to a hotel and fuck her, 3rd time I say I don't have any condoms (had 1 left :feelshmm: ) and come raw in her (she got so mad lol)

This is 6 hours after meeting her.

I go stalk her insta, and see the same guys from her studies, her friendgroup, commenting those simp comments, how beautiful she is, how talented she is. Meanwhile some random fucking foreigner gets to fuck her 6 hours after meeting. She shows me a picture of a guy from her studies trying to date her, and hes a decent looking thai dude, follows all the thai beauty standards.

It's brutal, danish girls are the exact same, I'm just on the other side of experience :feelswah::feelspepo:

I'll never be the random stranger they meet up with, I'll be the faggot simp that she studies with for years that thinks she a conservative trad girl before she gives him a crumb of pussy.

And it doesn't fucking matter how conservative she dresses, how shy she acts, they're all sluts.

Give up on having feelings for women, realise that it's just your turn, enjoy it, it won't last.
@MoggerGaston
I cringe so hard when people boast about their life experiences on this dedicated to absolute loser shithole sub5s forum, gtfo we already seen enough of brutality of real life, we are here to cope not suffer more you stupid fakecels faggots.

I cringe so hard when people boast about their life experiences on this dedicated to absolute loser shithole sub5s forum, gtfo we already seen enough of brutality of real life, we are here to cope not suffer more you stupid fakecels faggots.

This forum is to improve ourselves and share experiences that relate to the blackpill. It's not a second incels.is. I hate that incels want to monopolize everything. There are slayer threads as well as incel threads. Go find the ones that most resonate with you and leave this alone.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CreepyJewel1 and Richard Cheese
This forum is to improve ourselves and share experiences that relate to the blackpill. It's not a second incels.is. I hate that incels want to monopolize everything. There are slayer threads as well as incel threads. Go find the ones that most resonate with you and leave this alone.
incels.is went to downhill because of amound fakecels and fake slayers it had, they come from mainstream media, they are not our friend or any person that we can rely on.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Sweden used to be shaped like this for good reasons yk 🇸🇪
View attachment 2985254
hahahahahahahahahaha :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm in Thailand and still struggling, still failing hard on dates.