Experiment I plan on doing

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Going to abuse the fuck out of increlex, igf 2, mk-677, hgh, & ai at the same time even though my growth plates are closed to see if I can squeeze out another couple centimeters. Just need enough time living neet at my parents again

Niko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Lux
I know in the past I’ve spoke out against ai but I’m pretty sure the damage to my brain was permanent so might as well.

you wont grow a single milimeter and you'll become pre-diabetic. sounds like a good plan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 11758, Preoximerianas and 3 others
if you're willing to risk your health then go for it

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I doubt it’s worth at all tbh

• +1
Going to abuse the fuck out of increlex, igf 2, mk-677, hgh, & ai at the same time even though my growth plates are closed to see if I can squeeze out another couple centimeters. Just need enough time living neet at my parents agaiis
is igf2 already been isolated for pharmaceutical usage?

• +1
is igf2 already been isolated for pharmaceutical usage?
It's potential was being discussed heavily on some exclusive looksmaxing discord for high iq uni students I was in a while back & saw it on some steroid sites so threw it in. idk about pharmaceutical usage. There were some studies we were looking at but it's been a long time since looked at this shit.

In retrospect whole thing wasn't feasible at all with school nor worth it this shit was straight-up retarded jfl. My girl had just dumped me around this time so head wasn't really in the right place if you can imagine.

It's potential was being discussed heavily on some exclusive looksmaxing discord for high iq uni students I was in a while back & saw it on some steroid sites so threw it in. idk about pharmaceutical usage. There were some studies we were looking at but it's been a long time since looked at this shit.

In retrospect whole thing wasn't feasible at all with school nor worth it this shit was straight-up retarded jfl. My girl had just dumped me around this time so head wasn't really in the right place if you can imagine.
brother if they are trying to isolate igf 2 i would be all in for being a lab rat lol , but its so fkn hard to even get acess to igf1 , igf2 must be almost impossible when they release it

• +1