[EXPERIMENT]: is it racist to choose dating partners by race?

Title

• Yes it is

• No it isnt

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you’re white and prefer white, that’s not discrimination.

If you’re brown and prefer white, that’s discrimination.

Going for your own race is healthy and normal.

Going for another race is unhealthy and abnormal.
going for another race is normal shut up

@klip11 @ElTruecel @disillusioned @Amnesia @New Poster @john 2 @John Cracovizk

I could tag more
All girls should go for bbc

Well in the broad definition yeah, it's discrimination against another race. Same as not giving someone a job because they're black.

The real question is if it warrants any legal action to correct, which the answer is no since forcing you to fuck someone is state sponsored rape.

Immigration.

A common political saying is “immigration is a privilege, not a right”

What if I said “I only want light skinned immigrants (white and Asian)”

All brown and black are banned. Wouldn’t that go along with “immigration is a privilege?

But people don’t truly believe countries have the right to do that.

@yeeyeeslayer @disillusioned
They will soon enough. The backslash is growing and soon the USA Jew empire will collapse and lose its grip on the world.

Cope every ethnic, black, asian, latino man is trying to score a white girl . And if they had the opportunity they would always take the white girl.
all races prefer thier own except Asian women, even in America its only at 20% for interracial dating and its mostly white men and asian/latina women

Well in the broad definition yeah, it's discrimination against another race. Same as not giving someone a job because they're black.

The real question is if it warrants any legal action to correct, which the answer is no since forcing you to fuck someone is state sponsored rape.
So do you think countries have the right to control their own immigration protocols?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
So do you think countries have the right to control their own immigration protocols?
I don't believe rights exist. They do what they do.

No its natural

So is it possible it is racist?
Some people are not racist and love every human being but they are against race mixing because they appreciate diversity

Some people are not racist and love every human being but they are against race mixing because they appreciate diversity
Racism is discrimination. Being against race mixing is technically discrimination.

it is in a very literal sense, but not really in the way people usually mean it
How do people usually mean it?

Spell it out.

Because I just see people making excuses and exceptions.

Technically yes , but most men are trying to improve their offspring genome, and naturally that means the more white features the higher sexual success off spring has.

So when looksmax users are trying to get that white pussy, their trying to ensure their kids are higher offspring then what they would have as a pure bred

And as for whites maintaining their white line for their kids ensures highest smv, so its interesting area we come to

1) whites wanting to ensure their genetic lineage remains white so offspring has peak smv
2) Blacks, Hispanics, Ethnics , And asians wanting a white partner to have more white looking offspring for higher genetic success of offspring

Interesting right
The “but” doesn’t mean it isn’t racist, it just means it is tough to accept.

it is by definition
you dont wanna have the most intimate contact possible with them just because of their race.

but not reaallyyy, because you could not wanna be intimate with an ethnic but you could still be friends with and respect ethnics and look past their race
Do you believe some forms of racism are more acceptable than others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back