Experimenting on myself with a couple of jaw development techniques i came up with

C

cc_7373

Zephir
Gonna try to fix my overbite and mega reccesed jaws with some shit i came up with, im missing a few stuff needed for this like mastic gum but gonna try to make it work gonna post before and after pics after the experiment wish me luck

Muh chewing bro

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, asdvek and boss8055
just tell us dawg

Op rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real, descension, boss8055 and 3 others
bro said he invented the technique and don't want to tell us jfl kys

bro said he invented the technique and don't want to tell us jfl kys
Im gonna tell yall after if it works (you need to be 16 or less for most of them to work tho)

Im gonna tell yall after if it works (you need to be 16 or less for most of them to work tho)
BRO JUST SAY IT NOW MAYBE SOMEONE ALREADY TRIED IT AND ITS COPE AND YOUR DOING USELESS SHIT OMFG WHY YOU GATEKEEPING IT YOU AINT MYSTERIOUS

Fr, bro said he will make a new technique, but doesn't want to share it, then why make a fucking thread ab it, omfg bro these people
Just edging yall so youre hyped for the results

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr
Just edging yall so youre hyped for the results
I'm not hyped, why making a thread if you don't even want to share that cope stupid faggot

Gonna make a guide on how to get your tulpa to jerk you off and you’re the only user who’s never seeing the guide, OP

Everyone is going to have a tulpa jerkin them off except for YOU
IMG 0387

Gonna make a guide on how to get your tulpa to jerk you off and you’re the only user who’s never seeing the guide, OP

Everyone is going to have a tulpa jerkin them off except for YOU
View attachment 3122224
Noooooooooooooooooo, massive suifuel dunno if i can continue life anymore