Expert with near-perfect track record predicts the next president of The United States

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
This guy's only been wrong like 1 or 2 times MAX since he started predicting the presidential outcomes half a century ago.

:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:
:aheago::chad::chad::chad::chad:

:aheago::chad::chad::chad::aheago:

:aheago::aheago::chad::aheago::aheago:
:aheago::chad::aheago::chad::aheago:

:aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::chad:

:chad::chad::aheago::chad::chad:
:chad::aheago::chad::aheago::chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Funnyunenjoyer1 and n9wiff
Wtf is this format you tweaker! :feelsohgod:

Wtf is this format you tweaker! :feelsohgod:
Dog eyes can't even read, meanwhile I see into the future. :chad::feelsmage: Get wrecked in November you malignant midget!

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Dog eyes can't even read, meanwhile I can see into the future. :chad::feelsmage: Get wrecked in November you malignant midget!
I did read!!

(After some moderate confusion :incel:)

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I'd do Kamala :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I did read!!

(After some moderate confusion :incel:)
Well you're probably a Nazi like Imretarded? then. Hitler was a junkie and Trump gave fentanyl to his employees, yet it's the liberal that has to pay just for using a simple herb.

Well you're probably a Nazi like Imretarded? then. Hitler was a junkie and Trump gave fentanyl to his employees, yet it's the liberal that has to pay just for using a simple herb.
Who the fuck are you talking about who's in trouble for using a herb

And i make fun of @Imretarded? All the time

but he is a nice guy(maybe on this bit)

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Imretarded?
Who the fuck are you talking about who's in trouble for using a herb

And i make fun of @Imretarded? All the time

but he is a nice guy(maybe on this bit)
okay im not trusting what this bug eye cuck has to say
IMG 8262

Im leaning towards trump winning but I got no idea tbh. Kamala has less baggage than biden but I think she may be a retard.

Also wtf how am I a nazi? Im a communist and have argued against antisemitism on here multiple times.:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Gaygymmaxx and Eriot Lodger
View attachment 3153453

Im leaning towards trump winning but I got no idea tbh. Kamala has less baggage than biden but I think she may be a retard.

Also wtf how am I a nazi? Im a communist and have argued against antisemitism on here multiple times.:feelswhat:
9 Is nazi number Heinrich himmler was a 9 you maniac

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
View attachment 3153453

He's just in his 70's. Let's see your eyes then if darwinism even allows you to live that long. Communism is just the other side of the same coin, both forms of fascism. Not surprised you would make an inaccurate assumption though. Extremists and cultists don't live in reality.

• JFL
9 Is nazi number Heinrich himmler was a 9 you maniac
26 September 1895

what type is this?

Im just not a nazi brah i like democracy in the workplace

i think it’s really obvious Kamala would win

• Woah
He's just in his 70's. Let's see your eyes then if darwinism even allows you to live that long. Communism is just the other side of the same coin, both forms of fascism. Not surprised you would make an inaccurate assumption though. Extremists and cultists don't live in reality.
That face you make when the lumpenprole says something so unclass conscious that you gotta hit them with that stalinist stare.
IMG 8263

My god brah, you calling communism fascist.:feelswhat: Not like fascism was invented by reactionaries to combat communism and defend the capitalist class.

@Gaygymmaxx wtf is this bullcrap

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Why bring the austim numberphilia to my thread? Dogs are just wishful magical thinkers. Cats are cold calculated paw readers who tweak the parameters of spacetime continuum.

• JFL
That face you make when the lumpenprole says something so unclass conscious that you gotta hit them with that stalinist stare.
View attachment 3153463

My god brah, you calling communism fascist.:feelswhat: Not like fascism was invented by reactionaries to combat communism and defend the capitalist class.

@Gaygymmaxx wtf is this bullcrap
Some of your best work. Comical :feelshah:

• JFL
Some of your best work. Comical :feelshah:
Shut up dog. You're dumb and short. You and I are not friends anymore. :cop: Time to go smoke a fat spliff and have another revelation.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Shut up dog. You're dumb and short. You and I are not friends anymore. :cop: Time to go smoke a fat spliff and have another revelation.
What!

I just thought the "stalinist stare" was funny, truth be told I didn't even read the rest. Settle down Mr. Lodger :what:

I read up on this guy, he doesn't have a "near perfect" record. When he's wrong he just changes what his model actually meant to say (e.g. if he meant popular vote or the actual winner) and claims he was right the entire time. Also his "keys" are entirely subjective.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
He is simply being deceptive. He claims he has predicted 9 out of 10 elections, and he is counting 2016 as a correct prediction. But what you don't understand is that he predicted Clinton to win 2016 and according to his rules (which he sometimes changes after the election) Clinton did win (the popular Vote) in 2016. He is only predicting here that Harris will win the Popular vote, that is not a hard call to make, she probably will win the popular vote nationally, and Trump will probably win the Electoral vote.

Demented old man with good hair (wig?), makes prediction based upon model created in 1981, fudges his past performance, gets nice check and status for an hour of his time. eta: I just looked at the pictures of him on the interweb, kind of suspect his hair is exactly the same in every picture.

Last edited:
What!

I just thought the "stalinist stare" was funny, truth be told I didn't even read the rest. Settle down Mr. Lodger :what:
Don't "Mister" me, Mister! The stalinist stare wasn't even supposed to be a descriptor of me so it doesn't make sense that I would be offended by it. I think spring breaks over, punk! Best go back and and learn that algebra, lest you won't make it out of the trenches like soldier boy over here.

He is simply being deceptive. He claims he has predicted 9 out of 10 elections, and he is counting 2016 as a correct prediction. But what you don't understand is that he predicted Clinton to win 2016 and according to his rules (which he sometimes changes after the election) Clinton did win (the popular Vote) in 2016. He is only predicting here that Harris will win the Popular vote, that is not a hard call to make, she probably will win the popular vote nationally, and Trump will probably win the Electoral vote.

Demented old man with good hair, makes prediction based upon model created in 1981, fudges his past performance, gets nice check and status for an hour of his time
It doesn't say popular vote. He predicted who will be president based on 9 "keys" of which Kamala already have 5 locked in (that's all you need to win according to his model). Even if everything goes perfect for Trump then he could only win 4 keys, so it's a wrap.

if kamala wins at least women will stop complaining about glass ceilings and the patriarchy

haha, just kidding. they will never stop complaining