I’ll probably be the next clav btw

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,936
Reputation
33,415
Give me all of next year


Once I’m out of school I can easily go mainstream

If I was high iq I would be investing in me rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., ANON and DIY.Suicide
I will be making the rape charges this time
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yvngchris, incomplete, price. and 4 others
Give me all of next year


Once I’m out of school I can easily go mainstream

If I was high iq I would be investing in me rn
there are a million copies of clav youre gonna have to do something new
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Careers gonna be over before it starts with this post history

Nervous Key And Peele GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Careers gonna be over before it starts with this post history

Nervous Key And Peele GIF
Bro ain’t ever heard of deleting

And that’s my point. Controversy= attention


What do u think @Clavicular jusr did
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and price.
IF you do, don't clear your post history and account
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
100
fallendown
fallendown
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
22
Mogs Me
Mogs Me
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
74
1_lifechanging_mome
1_lifechanging_mome
dreamz
Replies
3
Views
36
Gajjo
Gajjo
F
Replies
4
Views
14
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top