Canni
5´6 unkown mtbslayer
- Joined
- Jul 6, 2026
- Posts
- 175
- Reputation
- 71
pls be honest
Drop:
Also what other effects/side effects did you notice?
Muscle gains, fat loss, high insulin/blood sugar issues, joints, etc.?
And where the fuck can I actually see real only-HGH transformations? On these forums I barely find any clean ones, everything is stacked with other shit.
If you got before/after + bone age scans, post that. If high doses did nothing for height, say it too.

Drop:
- chronological age when you started
- bone age
- daily IU
- how long you ran it
- total height gained
Also what other effects/side effects did you notice?
Muscle gains, fat loss, high insulin/blood sugar issues, joints, etc.?
And where the fuck can I actually see real only-HGH transformations? On these forums I barely find any clean ones, everything is stacked with other shit.
If you got before/after + bone age scans, post that. If high doses did nothing for height, say it too.
… how do I break it to you