Explain Andrew Tate's success to me!

reborn

reborn

Banned
Why is he so successful? Is it because his customers are mostly kids? Would you consider his product? And if yes why? If no why?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Solution
reborn
It's a clever combination of different things:

1. Appeal to young men
2. Say controversial stuff to get people to talk about you and distract them from your pyramid scheme.
3. A clever pyramid scheme like affiliate system that will give you ridiculous amounts of exposure.
4. Say some very good and true things so people think you are actually based.
5. Use the injustice of the capitalistic system to manipulate people.
selling a false reality to incel men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 24371 and Artemis
Just one question:

WHAT IS HIS PRODUCT?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hustler's University.

Apparently he used to sell online courses with less success. Then he started to pull of this: "The matrix is fucking you over" crap and all of a sudden people buy worthless discord streams.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah, as i expected. Some shit he calls "product"... no wonder, a low-IQ like Tate cannot produce anything of value anyways.:feelsokman:

Yeah but why are people buying it and not seeing through it? I know exactly that if I made a similar course that is actually high value and contains good information nobody would give a shit about it.

Pyramid scheme

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Sens and Deleted member 24371
It's a clever combination of different things:

1. Appeal to young men
2. Say controversial stuff to get people to talk about you and distract them from your pyramid scheme.
3. A clever pyramid scheme like affiliate system that will give you ridiculous amounts of exposure.
4. Say some very good and true things so people think you are actually based.
5. Use the injustice of the capitalistic system to manipulate people.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Solution
He's a fucking grinder/hustler that's all.

He clearly said he dealed drugs in the past, he use alot of non ethical way to make money, he knows exactly how to use human's emotions to make money and he has a solid routine.

Tbh that's too easy when you're not believing to make money, but now he converted to islam while selling drugs and women bodys jfl

He got rich by pretending to be women in online cam show chatrooms. Now he sells his university or whatever

jfl

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
So I researched how I became aware of him. I first got interested in him when I heard his account was reinstated by Elon Musk. I googled his name but didn't give much of a fuck about him. Then a few days later Youtube showed me videos of him and I thought: "Hey it's the guy that they say is so controversial". So I listened to him to find out if he is actually saying that controversial stuff. And I thought: "This dude is saying a lot of stuff that makes sense". So basically his being controversial is what got me interested. And I guess same goes for most people.