Explain Chico’s harmony

D

Deleted member 22284

Iron
Can someone explain why and what makes chico face so harmonious
5AF1CBA9 D2C3 4D47 80B9 FBC8431A2011

No. And even if someone could, you couldn't artificially reproduce it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284
chiko looks hapa
chinko hapoid.

I'd say you're about 4.5 PSL, very pretty for a guy, but nothing outright bad. Not ideal for attracting women, but if you go to the gym and work on yourself you could probably get a GF.

Don't set your standards too height though - you won't get a model looking wife.

Also don't listen to the other guys on this forum, you're going to be told you look ethnic and recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21403, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I'd say you're about 4.5 PSL, very pretty for a guy, but nothing outright bad. Not ideal for attracting women, but if you go to the gym and work on yourself you could probably get a GF.

Don't set your standards too height though - you won't get a model looking wife.

Also don't listen to the other guys on this forum, you're going to be told you look ethnic and recessed.
I just want to know how his harmony works?😭

3337258 5AF1CBA9 D2C3 4D47 80B9 FBC8431A2011
fwhr 1.94 (ideal)
Screenshot 20230329 224706 Gallery

Midface 0.98 (ideal)

Screenshot 20230329 224814 ImageMeter

Es ratio 0.477 (ideal cuz long midface + good space between the eyes)

Good jaw
Good nose
Good mouth
Good eyebrows
Good eyes

He's Chad

Harmony is what you say when someone just looks good but you can't back it up with autistic psl looks analysis

• +1
Reactions: Detective, chawaje, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
Harmony is what you say when someone just looks good but you can't back it up with autistic psl looks analysis
Psl analysis is not autism

the only autism concerns midface ratio which can be counterbalanced with a big fwhr (see Alessandro Dellisola)

you will never see someone very good looking with too high fwhr or too low fwhr , it's very rare

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't think it's harmonious just for these things,many guys have
good jaw
good mouth
good nose etc..
But most likely they don’t have good proportions as chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Good soft features is crucial for harmony.

Chico would have slightly better harmony if his midface was slightly more compact. He has a long skull which makes sense for his height.

• +1
It's definitely not just proportions. I have good ratios too (fwhr, es, midface) + some good features, but am overall average looking. Nice features and ratios are generally the minimum to have a harmonious face, there's got to be an additional element of everything cohering (i.e. the 'harmony' or working together bit).

Can someone explain why and what makes chico face so harmonious
View attachment 2129302
Its frontal bone + sphenoid width + forehead height relative to highest point peak of skull cap. This holds up the soft tissues of everything below this point.

Its optimal position of soft tissues.

Gracile bones + optimal growth in all dimensions = harmonious soft tissue (mascthetic)

But this doesnt last forever, your head shape changes as you get older without postural maintenance or sleep habits. His temples will start getting narrow as he ages (and lose hair.)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 22284
Its frontal bone + sphenoid width + forehead height relative to highest point peak of skull cap. This holds up the soft tissues of everything below this point.

Its optimal position of soft tissues.

Gracile bones + optimal growth in all dimensions = harmonious soft tissue (mascthetic)

But this doesnt last forever, your head shape changes as you get older without postural maintenance or sleep habits. His temples will start getting narrow as he ages (and lose hair.)
Interesting but I’m a bit confused can explain more in detail , because he is so harmonious?

Interesting but I’m a bit confused can explain more in detail , because he is so harmonious?
When you have enough surface area around the head, you have better soft tissue support (skin/muscle/fat) because gravity pulls it down. It's structure resists the failos of gravity like a face lift. You could simulate this just by looking into a mirror and putting two fingers on your masseters (right below your zygos) and lift up 1/2 and inch. Your features are sharper below where your fingers are. Now imagine if the surface area of your skull had better surface area to support the loose skin around your eyes. Most models have a high set cranium and sphenoid angle. Much of their features are coasting off of this because what holds many people back aesthetically are soft tissues.
facial-vectors-01-jpg.2081576

Much of the "pretty" asthetic relies heavily on the arrangement of soft tissues, where as the masculine asthetic relies on bone. Mascthetic, arguably the best asthetic combines these.

The volume of soft tissues is heavily underrated. just pinch your cheeks and see where they are relative to your bones and you''ll be surprised at just how much flesh lies around.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 22284
Quando hai una superficie sufficiente intorno alla testa, hai un migliore supporto dei tessuti molli (pelle/muscoli/grasso) perché la gravità li tira verso il basso. La sua struttura resiste ai fallimenti della gravità come un lifting facciale. Potresti simulare questo semplicemente guardandoti allo specchio e mettendo due dita sui tuoi masseteri (proprio sotto i tuoi zigoti) e sollevandoli di 1/2 pollice. I tuoi lineamenti sono più nitidi sotto dove sono le tue dita. Ora immagina se la superficie del tuo cranio avesse una superficie migliore per sostenere la pelle flaccida intorno agli occhi. La maggior parte dei modelli ha un cranio alto e un angolo sfenoide. Gran parte delle loro caratteristiche stanno rallentando perché ciò che trattiene esteticamente molte persone sono i tessuti molli.
facial-vectors-01-jpg.2081576

Gran parte dell'estetica "graziosa" si basa fortemente sulla disposizione dei tessuti molli, mentre l'estetica maschile si basa sull'osso. Masthetic, probabilmente il miglior estetico combina questi.

Il volume dei tessuti molli è fortemente sottovalutato. basta pizzicarti le guance e vedere dove sono rispetto alle tue ossa e rimarrai sorpreso da quanta carne c'è intorno.
Yes But I not understand well why chico is so harmonious

Yes But I not understand well why chico is so harmonious
Because when god created men he created an ideal male face and that happened to be Chico 🤣