Explain me everything about bonesmashing

future_darktriad000

future_darktriad000

ascending to bluecell...
I need an overall explanation of how bonesmashing works, if it‘s legit, what the advantages and disadvantages are, if it lowers your iq and if its dangerous

bone smash your heels for 2 inches apply volufiline on hells gain 1 inch add volufiline on top of head, gain 1 inch then bonesmash your head gain 2 inches, you just gained 8 inches in height!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, killuarush, Sushifart and 7 others
use the fucking search bar you ape

dont come on here as a new user just demanding people to tell you shit, either ask nicely or use the search bar included jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Infinite
use the fucking search bar you ape

dont come on here as a new user just demanding people to tell you shit, either ask nicely or use the search bar included jfl
I did ask nicely. I just need an good explanation. If I google it, things like „Bonesmashing is hitting your bone and then it grows“ come out. I can’t start anything with it. What’s wrong with asking for an explanation?

bone smash your heels for 2 inches apply volufiline on hells gain 1 inch add volufiline on top of head, gain 1 inch then bonesmash your head gain 2 inches, you just gained 8 inches in height!
Can verify, I used to be 5'4, now I'm standing tall and proud at 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
imagine if this actually worked, it would be an insane life glitch

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
try bonesmashing the back of your head

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
but seriously yes it works however wolff law was based on animals not on incels who wish to improve their appearance , so basically it does works but you take very high risks of asymmetry, nerve damage, brain damage, or even blindness, surgery is superior imo

bonesmash the tip of ur penis with a hammer

Ok thx
but seriously yes it works however wolff law was based on animals not on incels who wish to improve their appearance , so basically it does works but you take very high risks of asymmetry, nerve damage, brain damage, or even blindness, surgery is superior imo

It does not work, not even 1mm, which would be insane