Explain their eye areas.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Dacre Montgomery

Bloated face, no zygos, etc. Despite having UEE, no brow "ridge", and low PFL, his eye area halos his entire face.

31316348 0 image a 29 1596000350565
Dacre montgomery 1
3f549ceddd57c9269bd6e838ad03098d
Dacre Montgomery by Gage Skidmore

Lorenzo Zurzolo

Zero undereye support, droopy eyelids, highset browridge, and scleral show. How does he not look like a typical lazy incel who's high off weed and instead looks like a low inhib badboy?

Actor lorenzo zurzolo 191638 large
Mdo 06315724
Original
3e7397c741ab70fdc8478669b9a00a5b

Alain Delon

Close to no browridge, UEE, bad undereye support, etc.

49549137651 5a2f256d48 b
Alain delon  eyes 500
2830435923 0e06bf3109 b
Original 1
Original 2

Hero Fiennes Tiffin

Scleral show, slight NCT, etc.

3fea7210d9edf6f76f1319580575dcb2
Where is hero fiennes tiffin from is british 1555098408 view 0
Hero Fiennes
ErTe1EdXMAADIIb
EUiIZPuXYAc09 P

Robert Pattinson

Scleral show, visibly droopy lower eyelids, terrible undereye support, no browridge.

Robert pattinson gq going crazy
082719 robert pattinson lead 2000
Breaking dawn part 1 kristen stewart robert pattinson
Close up side profile of robec5c527 702x526
EOgZd1kX4AAr5gg 1

I'm starting to think that hunter eyes are a modeling industry meme and the only things you need are good eyebrows and eye color contrasting with skin and hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 25245 and 12 others
may not be hunter eyes but not prey eyes by any means. Just normal. They all have exceptional pheno & harmony

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Mewton, AscendingHero and 3 others
may not be hunter eyes but not prey eyes by any means. Just normal. They all have exceptional pheno & harmony
But their eyes are what halo them. If they're not top tier hunter eyes, then how do they have such a strong positive effect on their appearance?

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 14561 and subhuman incel
Blue eyes halo

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Mewton, Toth's thot and 11 others
Blue eyes halo
No way blue eyes themselves are that much of a halo. Hero Finnes Tiffin has green eyes and still halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel and Deleted member 2403
ideal coloring, duh
/thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 14262 and HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
You are right
eye shape is the most subjective quality with most jbs even preferring “sleepy eyes” like lorenzo. The thing that all people with good eye areas have in common are good eyebrows, followed by good eye color, the reason is is because these are the only things in eye area that are objective and scaleable

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 2 others
they have good eye color and contrast of it with their skin tone.

the lighter your eyes are the less shit you need for an eye area to be striking
my dark brown eyes need way more shit than let's say cillian murphy's a10, he gets away with more failos because his eye color is such a halo that the failos become invisible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Oberyn, AscendingHero and 2 others
No way blue eyes themselves are that much of a halo. Hero Finnes Tiffin has green eyes and still halo.
its basic jbw law that light eyes will always mog dark brown in most situations

you can get away with much more shit if you have blue eyes vs dark brown.
you need hunter eyes to make dark brown striking, with blue you just need decentish undereye support and not extreme eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and HQNPmaxxing
its basic jbw law that light eyes will always mog dark brown in most situations

you can get away with much more shit if you have blue eyes vs dark brown.
you need hunter eyes to make dark brown striking, with blue you just need decentish undereye support and not extreme eyelid exposure.
Color pill is so brutal. Still no real solution to change your eye color.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and volcelfatcel
You are right
eye shape is the most subjective quality with most jbs even preferring “sleepy eyes” like lorenzo. The thing that all people with good eye areas have in common are good eyebrows, followed by good eye color, the reason is is because these are the only things in eye area that are objective and scaleable
Yes, eyebrows and color are the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and TheEndHasNoEnd
Color pill is so brutal. Still no real solution to change your eye color.
stroma I guess, I'll 100% get it to make my eyes light brown or hazel because I have everything besides color right: lashes, brows, pct, hooding, undereye support, everything is there besides color.

I won't get blue since it looks fake and shit on an ethnic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 1 other person
its not even rly a jbw thing because plenty of whites dont have the glow and coloring these dudes have. its just specific to some whites. but their bone structure is not the reason they look so good lmao. even with half the bones theyd have just as many women.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hero Fiennes doesnt have NCT just droopy lower eyelid

its not even rly a jbw thing because plenty of whites dont have the glow and coloring these dudes have. its just specific to some whites. but their bone structure is not the reason they look so good lmao. even with half the bones theyd have just as many women.
Any good ways to fraud coloring? Tan + 9mmsfx contacts?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, volcelfatcel and Blackgymmax
its the most common amongst whites so it's still a jbw thing just to a rarer degree. Shade of eye color matters, most whites have this muddy blue shade which barely pops out.

All of them are unique as simple as that. Eyes are kind of subjective but strong jaw,chin and cheekbones a standard

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel and volcelfatcel
All of them are unique as simple as that. Eyes are kind of subjective but strong jaw,chin and cheekbones a standard
Unique is a meme though isn't it? This guy has unique eyes:

C730f8f9f47cd208321115e21a76191f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Anchor_Ship, subhuman incel and 3 others
Dacre Montgomery

Bloated face, no zygos, etc. Despite having UEE, no brow "ridge", and low PFL, his eye area halos his entire face.

View attachment 1225834View attachment 1225835View attachment 1225836View attachment 1225838

Lorenzo Zurzolo

Zero undereye support, droopy eyelids, highset browridge, and scleral show. How does he not look like a typical lazy incel who's high off weed and instead looks like a low inhib badboy?

View attachment 1225847View attachment 1225848View attachment 1225849View attachment 1225857

Alain Delon

View attachment 1225869View attachment 1225870View attachment 1225872View attachment 1225900View attachment 1225901

Hero Fiennes Tiffin

View attachment 1225876View attachment 1225877View attachment 1225878View attachment 1225880View attachment 1225883

Robert Pattinson

Scleral show, visibly droopy lower eyelids, terrible undereye support, no browridge.

View attachment 1225889View attachment 1225890View attachment 1225891View attachment 1225894View attachment 1225896

I'm starting to think that hunter eyes are a modeling industry meme and the only things you need are good eyebrows and eye color contrasting with skin and hair.
That is due to mostly dark eyebrows and long eyelashes. I dyed my brows and my eye area got such a huge improvement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and Xangsane
That is due to mostly dark eyebrows and long eyelashes. I dyed my brows and my eye area got such a huge improvement.
I tried dying my brows and looked like a pedophile JFL. Going to try again with brown dye instead of black.
His are objectively ugly tho. Lorenzo for example. Scleral show, with blue eyes, top tier pfl and dark eyebrows thar result in high/lazy eyes that look unique

View attachment 1225929
I think eyebrows are what make him look good despite that. I have scleral show, green eyes, top tier PFL and everyone tells me I look high/low IQ/retarded because of them since my eyebrows are shitty JFL. Might be because I have NCT.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Sny and Jason Voorhees
Eye color, eyebrows and eye lashes

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 4 others
I tried dying my brows and looked like a pedophile JFL. Going to try again with brown dye instead of black.

I think eyebrows are what make him look good despite that. I have scleral show, green eyes, top tier PFL and everyone tells me I look high/low IQ/retarded because of them since my eyebrows are shitty JFL. Might be because I have NCT.
It depends on your brow colour and you should shape them up too because the first time I did it, it wasn't as good as when I shaped them up.

How about this nigga?
Images   2021 10 02T105611035
Images   2021 10 02T105632296

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
high-medium trust appealpill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and facial3rds
High trust eyes + low trust bones = ideal for many women

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Ukcel1388, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
every single one of them has good jaws though, only exception is Hero Fiennes Tiffin with an average jaw. their good lower third halos their eye area and not the other way around. and obviously they all have good eye colour and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
every single one of them has good jaws though, only exception is Hero Fiennes Tiffin with an average jaw. their good lower third halos their eye area and not the other way around. and obviously they all have good eye colour and eyebrows.
this

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
H

a

r

m

o

n

y

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
stroma I guess, I'll 100% get it to make my eyes light brown or hazel because I have everything besides color right: lashes, brows, pct, hooding, undereye support, everything is there besides color.

pm :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
zurolo's looks good because he has darker skin around the eyes same thing w me tbh

Is it possible to get GREEN eyes via stroma? Ive only ever seen brown to blue transformations that look fake af

• +1
Is it possible to get GREEN eyes via stroma? Ive only ever seen brown to blue transformations that look fake af
Depends on what’s behind the layer of melanin afaik
But definitely if it is ever available even lbrown is better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Depends on what’s behind the layer of melanin afaik
But definitely if it is ever available even lbrown is better than nothing
i need green or death sadly

• +1
Dacre Montgomery

View attachment 1225834View attachment 1225835View attachment 1225836View attachment 1225838

Lorenzo Zurzolo

View attachment 1225847View attachment 1225848View attachment 1225849View attachment 1225857

Alain Delon

View attachment 1225869View attachment 1225870View attachment 1225872View attachment 1225900View attachment 1225901

Hero Fiennes Tiffin

View attachment 1225876View attachment 1225877View attachment 1225878View attachment 1225880View attachment 1225883

Robert Pattinson

View attachment 1225889View attachment 1225890View attachment 1225891View attachment 1225894View attachment 1225896

Yeah that’s all u need nigga just castor oil maxx

coloring and eyebrows

dark eyebrow pill is brutal, buying eyebrow dye is a must if youre looksmaxxing

They all have ideal eye shapes and coloring, keep coping

How come I also have all these failos but am ugly as fuck?