Explain This Couple

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
He needs shotgun implant or reincarnoplasty, right ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Torero, SubhumanCurrycel and HeavenAdmιn
Over for the baby

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
that baby looks cute tho :oops: maybe its saved by genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RoundHouse, 6’1cel and 2 others
that bitch is frauding so hard in that pic lmao, giga makeupmaxx giga filtermaxx
the baby has blue eyes which cannot come from a pure curry, thats not his kid

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5891, Jamal2222 and 6 others
that bitch is frauding so hard in that pic lmao, giga makeupmaxx giga filtermaxx
the baby has blue eyes which cannot come from a pure curry, thats not his kid

Your coping hard tbqh genes are bi directional plus many parts of north india had blue eyes also i dont think op is even indian i dont know though

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222
Its all about personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 3043
Your coping hard tbqh genes are bi directional plus many parts of north india had blue eyes also i dont think op is even indian i dont know though
looks arab. Op, you are discovering the JBF and JBNT theory. cry it's over

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and HeavenAdmιn
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 3043
nvm found out hes a kurdroach, he cannot have blue eyes children unless his own parents also had blue

• JFL
  • +1
wtf wtf wtf, this rat is kurdish ? i mog him to the mountain of kurdistan and BACK @sytyl

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Jamal2222, MewingJBP and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
nvm found out hes a kurdroach, he cannot have blue eyes children unless his own parents also had blue

I mean kurds are caucasian you idiot like full on caucasian not even the mixed kind what ever is produced will look european

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 7753 and mewcoper
just be first, btw he is kurd in their Tiktok, i mog him to dirt don't i do?

Yrah you do though he is probably whiter genetically ill be honest your from persia right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
wtf wtf wtf, this rat is kurdish ? i mog him to the mountain of kurdistan and BACK @sytyl

the foid is frauding hard she is not that good looking
I mean kurds are caucasian you idiot like full on caucasian not even the mixed kind what ever is produced will look european
they dont have blue eyes you brainless subhuman, i cant be bothered going through the scientific explanation for a retard such as yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 3043
kurds are caucasion jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7753
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and reptiles
Yrah you do though he is probably whiter genetically ill be honest your from persia right?
jfl low iqcel, if she wanted a white guy she could have an actual white guy
kurdroaches are not white

• +1
rich guy?
either way he’s actaully decent looking, he’s 4,5psl imo
if he is 4.5, im 6 tbh but yeah, Just be first theory. he met her at 15

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
JBF theory strikes again. brutal for non NT cels tbh, even me it hurts me but whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and 6’1cel

I didnt say they were white i said they were caucasian europeans are a subset of caucasian anyways blue eyes actually arose around the pontic caspain steppes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7753
if he is 4.5, im 6 tbh but yeah, Just be first theory. he met her at 15
tbh yeah i looked again he’s balding, under avg eyes
but above avg lowerthird
so 3,5-4
hes getting cucked 100% tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and 6’1cel
JBF theory strikes again. brutal for non NT cels tbh, even me it hurts me but whatever.
JBF doesnt exist in the west, she is islampilled thats why he pulled it off

• Woah
  • +1
tbh yeah i looked again he’s balding, under avg eyes
but above avg lowerthird
so 3,5-4
hes getting cucked 100% tho
won't happen bc met her at 15 and married. pair bonding on top because she was most likely virgin.

• +1
JBF doesnt exist in the west, she is islampilled thats why he pulled it off
eventho they are millions of more Gl muslims tbh.
JBF is legit, i experienced it first hand but i'm closer to PSL 5, and definitively was close to chadelite in my prime so idk.

• +1
she mogs him pretty hard

• +1
she mogs him pretty hard
she is hard frauding tbh, but yeah, usually white women mogs their ethnic counterpart.
What is sad to see is that those people prefer to race mix tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 7753
the foid is frauding hard she is not that good looking

they dont have blue eyes you brainless subhuman, i cant be bothered going through the scientific explanation for a retard such as yourself

Im talking about the kids your dumb fuck jesus christ if something is qlready caucasian what ever is produced will look fully caucasian look at steve jobs look at freddy mercury i can gurrantee no 1 would assume either of those are non white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I didnt say they were white i said they were caucasian europeans are a subset of caucasian anyways blue eyes actually arose around the pontic caspain steppes.
You're losing the crowd bro. Kurds and whatever subhuman race below the caucasus is semitic, not caucasian.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
You're losing the crowd bro. Kurds and whatever subhuman race below the caucasus is semitic, not caucasian.

Semites are caucasians lmao anthropolgists puts them well into the caucasian race especially genetically look at kurdistan is geographically

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
it's all depends on the face tbh. A guy like @Copemaxxing is Iraqi but would fit in more or less in an european population fairly easily.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
it's all depends on the face tbh. A guy like @Copemaxxing is Iraqi but would fit in more or less in an european population fairly easily.

He looks huite to. Me but most dont look as good as him

• +1
He looks huite to. Me but most dont look as good as him
yeah at the end of the day it's all how you look like, not where you are from, for attraction based on phenotypes solely. He definitively has some ethnic traits, but due to his overall coloring, most people won't believe he is ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Semites are caucasians lmao anthropolgists puts them well into the caucasian race especially genetically look at kurdistan is geographically
Anthropologists put Hungarians in the iranic peoples group. Some of the stuff they spew out are absolute dog shit.

@Copemaxxing is a larping faggot.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copemaxxing, RoundHouse and Deleted member 3043
Recessed baby twink

Anthropologists put Hungarians in the iranic peoples group. Some of the stuff they spew out are absolute dog shit.

Do you know why they do that? Cause the genetic distance between an iranian and a hungarian isnt even that large tbqh anyways which anthropolgist does this i need names tbqh

yeah at the end of the day it's all how you look like, not where you are from, for attraction based on phenotypes solely. He definitively has some ethnic traits, but due to his overall coloring, most people won't believe he is ethnic.

Many iraqis pass as white but most dont pass as good looking as him

• +1
Im talking about the kids your dumb fuck jesus christ if something is qlready caucasian what ever is produced will look fully caucasian look at steve jobs look at freddy mercury i can gurrantee no 1 would assume either of those are non white
lmao nice backtracking low iqcel, you type like a subhuman too
eventho they are millions of more Gl muslims tbh.
JBF is legit, i experienced it first hand but i'm closer to PSL 5, and definitively was close to chadelite in my prime so idk.
i meant JBF only works under islam since under islam she will go to hell and be stoned by her family if she cheats
in the west JBF doesnt work since foids jump on cock carousel to not "miss out", i remember in my class there was a 5'1 foidlet left a LTR with 6'7 giga chad to ride cock carousel

• So Sad

i meant JBF only works under islam since under islam she will go to hell and be stoned by her family if she cheats
in the west JBF doesnt work since foids jump on cock carousel to not "miss out", i remember in my class there was a 5'1 foidlet left a LTR with 6'7 giga chad to ride cock carousel
tbh that's true. But no hate to her, she is probably a better beeing than most modern females.

Keep coping you dumb fuck i made the claim genes are bidirectional.

I made the claim kurds are caucasian genetically which anthropologists say.

None of these you have refuted

• +1
Keep coping you dumb fuck i made the claim genes are bidirectional.

I made the claim kurds are caucasian genetically which anthropologists say.

None of these you have refuted
genes are bidirectional? true i cum my dna in your both your mothers pussy and mouth
what the fuck do you even mean retard, did you even have science class?
kurds are subhuman roaches like the man in that tiktok

genes are bidirectional? true i cum in your both your mothers pussy and mouth
what the fuck do you even mean retard, did you even have science class?
kurds are subhuman roaches like the man in that tiktok

Bidirectional means both your moms and dads side plays a role and if the dads side is caucasian then the son looks full on caucasian thats what bidirectional means.

And no not all kurds are subhumans fuck off with that dumb shit