Explain This Couple

37FBB78F C681 49E0 AAD9 6C7D66147549

Your coping hard tbqh genes are bi directional plus many parts of north india had blue eyes also i dont think op is even indian i dont know though
To produce a blue eyed child both parents have to have the gene

To produce a blue eyed child both parents have to have the gene

Nah the chances are 50/50 even 2 brown eyed people have an infantismally low chance of producing blue eyes and this guy is a kurd the genes for light eye alleles are there i mean kurds are not that genetically different from euros.

Nah the chances are 50/50 even 2 brown eyed people have an infantismally low chance of producing blue eyes and this guy is a kurd the genes for light eye alleles are there i mean kurds are not that genetically different from euros.

You can have the gene while still having brown eyes. Were you paying attention in 8th grade when they talked about dominant and reccesive genes?

You can have the gene while still having brown eyes. Were you paying attention in 8th grade when they talked about dominant and reccesive genes?

You do know 8th grade is the cursory stages terms like dominant and recessive is not always accurate your not accounting for 15 other variables.

The baby looks full white tbh

why do foids think everybody wants to see their ugly shit spawn

god I fucking hate social media

wish I was born a boomer

@Copemaxxing is a larping faggot.
Have some respect for the guy that gave you advice and all that shit you jewish piece of shit before I doxx all your shit