Explain this couple

thatisNOTfair

thatisNOTfair

Iron
First things first I don’t like tiktok and do not use it regularly. But my cousin who is in denial of the blackpill sent me this guys tiktok to try and disapprove it and I don’t understand.

He is the most typical Normie black teen I’ve ever seen a 5.5 at max and he is able to date an very attractive east asian girl while she is proudly showing him off posting things about the sex they have.To add more to the confusion they are from london (biggest uk city obviously) and she obviously has a surplus of Male followers so its not like she doesn’t have any other options. He does not seem very tall 6ft MAX and he is obviously broke so I don’t why she would be his girlfriend especially being Asian who have a tendency to date mainly white guys.
i do not understand someone explain

Attachments

• 462D60D8-2D89-4010-8628-C0E3D09C29A5.png
    462D60D8-2D89-4010-8628-C0E3D09C29A5.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • FFDD782A-9455-442A-B428-A22FEFAD37B0.png
    FFDD782A-9455-442A-B428-A22FEFAD37B0.png
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • 59833F6E-D2FC-432E-9C99-052BE6AA064F.png
    59833F6E-D2FC-432E-9C99-052BE6AA064F.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
First things first I don’t like tiktok and do not use it regularly. But my cousin who is in denial of the blackpill sent me this guys tiktok to try and disapprove it and I don’t understand.

He is the most typical Normie black teen I’ve ever seen a 5.5 at max and he is able to date an very attractive east asian girl while she is proudly showing him off posting things about the sex they have.To add more to the confusion they are from london (biggest uk city obviously) and she obviously has a surplus of Male followers so its not like she doesn’t have any other options. He does not seem very tall 6ft MAX and he is obviously broke so I don’t why she would be his girlfriend especially being Asian who have a tendency to date mainly white guys.
Dickmaxxed NT Slayer

Make up frauding niggress + cotton picking nigger, what is there for me to fucking explain you utter baboon​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and gamma
I've seen more unbalanced couples

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Make up frauding niggress + cotton picking nigger, what is there for me to fucking explain you utter baboon​

But even a make up fraud 4/10 thinks she deserves a 10/10

She has a jb kink

Just post outliers bro..
On a serious note seems like a case of just be first theory tbh

Just post outliers bro..
On a serious note seems like a case of just be first theory tbh
I was also thinking the same but them being in a big city also means she 1000% been exposed to chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
I was also thinking the same but them being in a big city also means she 1000% been exposed to chads
i dont know but i have seen way many much more mismatched couples than this like girl is 5 .5 psl while guy is a low tier normie at best and 95% of the time its a case of just be first