Explain this if blackpill is real

I’d PayPal $100 to anyone who could prove me wrong with a proof
Why would we have to prove the consensus, you cant seriously think 5'4 Pinoy > 6'2 Chad / Chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Hot Stacy with a bald short Filipino
View attachment 1784372

Took this pic earlier this week.. even from bad distorted very low angle you can see she’s gl with body halo

@ArvidGustavsson ’s thread reminded me to post this

@ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @StreegeReturn @Gargantuan @the BULL @DoctorLooksmax
It’s all Canada pill I saw a 5’5 normie curry with a white north atlandid 5’8 htb anything possible

5’4 Filipinos slay more than tall white chads
You can prove me wrong by coming to Canada and walking about with a go pro
*5'4 Filipinos have to date the girls chads fuck in a one night stand* is what you're trying to say

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
Also height pill doesn’t exist in canada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Why would we have to prove the consensus, you cant seriously think 5'4 Pinoy > 6'2 Chad / Chadlite
Yes
Canada is different than rest of the world

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Erik-Jón
Yes
Canada is different than rest of the world
Mental Health GIF by By Sauts // Alex Sautter
Anti-Depressant Depression GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz
Youre Sick Doctors Orders GIF
Drugs Data GIF by Ekdojo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted
No I mean softmaxxed normies-htn’s
Exactly, above average looking dudes who also follow trends (softmaxx) like getting certain hairstyles and clothes. You do realize the irony of saying looks is almost irrelevant when a high tier normie is a top 20% looks guy?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
*5'4 Filipinos have to date the girls chads fuck in a one night stand* is what you're trying to say
I’ve even tried maherfish and girls ghosted him when asked to meet

Canadian women have different standards

• +1
They're messing with us. Can't seriously belive this although now when i do think abt it Zer0 seems to think his problem isn't his looks so some people are just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Moggie
You do realize the irony of saying looks is almost irrelevant when a high tier normie is a top 20% looks guy?
Idk man. I saw a Dravidian with a girl a couple days ago

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted
I’ve even tried maherfish and girls ghosted him when asked to meet

Canadian women have different standards
You sound exactly like forevergymcelling who claims UK is just different and you need to be *insert specific type of person* to get pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
sean-opry-cope.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Erik-Jón
They're messing with us. Can't seriously belive this although now when i do think abt it Zer0 seems to think his problem isn't his looks so some people are just mentally ill.
Dude I’m serious when black pill doesn’t exist in Canada at least to the same extent

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 7580
she is ready to be a srs relationship/wife now, and she still friend with her ex, of course just as friend, every weekend she still go the the club with the girls, sometime she dint come home , you know right, sometime she just need a break from the relationship, thts ok....we need to support her:soy::soy::soy:

B2B6745C 7A21 423C 85BC D4898869BD2A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20056, Chadeep and 3 others
Idk man. I saw a Dravidian with a girl a couple days ago
What does this prove though? That a programmer making 200k a month can betabuxx his cheating middle eastern girlfriend?

Cmon you can't be this foolish. If you don't know the relationship inside out its not valid for an argument.

Do you seriously think (assuming she is attractive) they have passionate sex and that she find him physically attractive when there's a new 10x better looking guy in her dms every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Moggie and 1 other person
What does this prove though? That a programmer making 200k a month can betabuxx his cheating middle eastern girlfriend?

Cmon you can't be this foolish. If you don't know the relationship inside out its not valid for an argument.

Do you seriously think (assuming she is attractive) they have passionate sex and that she find him physically attractive when there's a new 10x better looking guy in her dms every day.
To end the Canada pill debate ethnics and height don’t get taxed as much but I still see chads slaying hard asf, also women here mog tf out the men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

Who knows

Most seem happy
I used to cope that Filipinos are being used for money but I’ve seen hot rich girls with broke 5’4 Filipinos
Muh you don’t know what their relationship is like is just a blackpill cope

:dafuckfeels: She probably has a dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted
itt: teracoping cucknadians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Most seem happy
Exactly, You don't know the relationship. You don't know if he's betabuxxing and she's cheating. You don't know if she's making fun of him to all her friends while getting gifted expensive handbags. You don't know if they even have sex at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
:dafuckfeels: She probably has a dick.
She isn't even good looking. Wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole.

Meanwhile chad who literally does onlyfans and modeling for a living

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
She isn't even good looking. Wouldn't touch that with a 10ft pole.

Meanwhile chad who literally does onlyfans and modeling for a living

View attachment 1784469
I’ve been seeing daisy literally sucking yeargers cock for years, she literally simps for him. When a stacy smv foid simps for you, ya know your chady chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Exactly, You don't know the relationship. You don't know if he's betabuxxing and she's cheating. You don't know if she's making fun of him to all her friends while getting gifted expensive handbags. You don't know if they even have sex at all.
Why do girls post pics with these guys ? They want whole world to know they fuck ugly bald guys

• +1
Good for him he seems happy

@looksmaxxer234 dont underestimate bbc theory

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
So looks aren’t everything :Comfy: thought that was bluepilled
Blackpill is lms

Redpill is be softmaxxed + ms (they think genetics dont matter and That its more about showing you workout and have trimmed beard)

Bluepill is personality is what you need to work on

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted and Erik-Jón
Hot Stacy with a bald short Filipino
View attachment 1784372

Took this pic earlier this week.. even from bad distorted very low angle you can see she’s gl with body halo

@ArvidGustavsson ’s thread reminded me to post this

@ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @StreegeReturn @Gargantuan @the BULL @DoctorLooksmax
Holy shit. Well hello fellow Vancouver cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Erik-Jón
Blackpill is lms

Redpill is be softmaxxed + ms (they think genetics dont matter and That its more about showing you workout and have trimmed beard)

Imma watch netflix. Everything matters tho.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Blackpill is lms

Can you start temp banning blue pillers?