Explain this madness

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
Fellow looksmaxers,

So you can probably tell my origins by my username. Decent height wise in my homeland (am 5 ft 10) but afflicted with severe manletism in the country I live in.

Why is it that my inner sexual instincts become so much stronger towards blonde gals and I feel as if i become abnormally high T when some of them give me IoIs, it’s like my black hair and the blonde hair of the foid make love to each other from a distance.

What is the evolutionary explanation for this ? Why doesn’t my instincts become as extreme towards brown or dark haired gals when they give IoIs ?

Help me understand brahs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cyz manlet

• +1
Because you are self hating racist

• +1
Don't know about that one
I guess its just "preference". What a coincidence everyone has the same preference retard stop lying to yourself self hating curry go date a curry slut

• +1
the mor ethnic you are, the more you tend to worship blondes. I personally find blonde girls cringy and inhuman looking. Brunettes look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
Where are you from

• +1
JFL WHITE GIRLS

it’s over bro white girls are OP they got buffed by the admins in 2012

• +1
the mor ethnic you are, the more you tend to worship blondes. I personally find blonde girls cringy and inhuman looking. Brunettes look better

It's not that i worship them. I feel inherently more high T around them even though i actually prefer brunettes.

Blonde gals just make me go low inhib much easier which fosters a stronger connection towards them, even though the actual attraction towards them is not as strong as other ethnicities.

• +1
It's not that i worship them. I feel inherently more high T around them even though i actually prefer brunettes.

Blonde gals just make me go low inhib much easier which fosters a stronger connection towards them, even though the actual attraction towards them is not as strong as other ethnicities.

I get it. Happens to me with blondes too. I think it's because they are subpar to med girls so I see them as inferior women

• +1
@future chadlite This nigga be stealing yo name

• +1